CO2 Reconfigurable Aimbot

08/21/2009 00:06 drega4#181
Yo it was updated send me a message if u know how to make it work again
08/21/2009 01:27 InfamousNoone#182
Read the front page,

Quote:
THIS AIMBOT NO LONGER WORKS ON CO-REVOLUTION NOR WILL I BE UPDATING IT TO WORK ON CO REVOLUTION.
08/21/2009 18:56 zozozozozozo#183
hey why u dont ubdate it plz ubdate it
08/21/2009 19:56 jcarlos01#184
How this aimbot work it said Hit Enter. i did and nothing happened
08/21/2009 22:10 Tgrable#185
OK for all the people only getting the HIT enter when you use the .exe most likely you are running a 64bit Operating system. I had the same exact problem and Ill tell you how I fixed it.

First you will need to google a .dll injector. They are all over the web and are free.

Next you need to make sure your config file has been setup correctly.

If it has, you will then need to start the game. Use the .Dll injector you just downloaded to inject Conqueraimbothook.dll into the running process of Conquer.exe.

After you do that you will get two messages that popup

One is a error message and says something along the lines of the aimbot has been activated.

The other is a message going on about fuck TQ and private servers.

If you have receives BOTH of those messages then proceed to login to the game.

Some hints. I found to make yourself appear legit and not a rampaging aimbotter.

Freeforall should be Off
Autoshot should be Off.

Those two items will make anyone know you are a aimbotter in seconds.


Ok, I hope this little post helped some people that were having issues.
08/21/2009 23:11 InfamousNoone#186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgrable View Post
OK for all the people only getting the HIT enter when you use the .exe most likely you are running a 64bit Operating system. I had the same exact problem and Ill tell you how I fixed it.

First you will need to google a .dll injector. They are all over the web and are free.

Next you need to make sure your config file has been setup correctly.

If it has, you will then need to start the game. Use the .Dll injector you just downloaded to inject Conqueraimbothook.dll into the running process of Conquer.exe.

After you do that you will get two messages that popup

One is a error message and says something along the lines of the aimbot has been activated.

The other is a message going on about fuck TQ and private servers.

If you have receives BOTH of those messages then proceed to login to the game.

Some hints. I found to make yourself appear legit and not a rampaging aimbotter.

Freeforall should be Off
Autoshot should be Off.

Those two items will make anyone know you are a aimbotter in seconds.


Ok, I hope this little post helped some people that were having issues.
Finally someone who's shown an, excuse my language, fucking ounce of intelligence. God damn, bravo.
08/21/2009 23:26 jcarlos01#187
I inject ConquerAimbotHook but still wont to aimbot I wrote FreeForAll=1 nothing happened.
08/22/2009 04:43 manooo#188
i got the 2 messeges so it's supposed to be working ?!!!
then what the fuck is Hit enter and what i'm supposed to write on it ?????
when i press enter it disappear and only the jump teleport works
NB.i never used aimbot b4 so plz help
08/22/2009 05:04 drega4#189
my injector keeps crashing when i try to do it
08/22/2009 05:06 drega4#190
any idea how i can fix it
08/22/2009 05:21 drega4#191
every time i use thunder i crash help me fix it
08/22/2009 08:33 mikkelmaik#192
Quote:
Originally Posted by drega4 View Post
every time i use thunder i crash help me fix it
becuz the bot don't work
08/22/2009 08:36 mikkelmaik#193
oh srry i didm't see the last drega
08/22/2009 19:04 drega4#194
np but got a idea how to fix it?
08/22/2009 21:10 InfamousNoone#195
It works fine, you just need to not be retarded.