[Release]BoxyBot PB by fuso98

07/26/2013 11:39 fuso98#181
Original boxybot i think will.never come back. Now this is boxynot if you dont loke this so dont vomnent here and ask when packetbot come back!
07/26/2013 11:41 LMD_HASH#182
Can you make a Tutorial pls i dont get it :/
07/26/2013 11:42 Nikos3#183
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
BoxyBot is dead :(

This BoxyBot PB is future.

BoxyBot is past.

Peoples which gave money to buy BoxyBot Galaxy Gates have out of luck :(

but it says...''Please be patient, and remember - we come in peace... ;)''
07/26/2013 12:24 fuso98#184
yes but boxybot creator is offline about 8 month. so now boxybot is my pixelbot. And i think that this is one of the best pixelbots of ever if not the best.
07/26/2013 12:35 Ruhrp0ttx#185
PLs tell me fast timings for collecting boxes/palla! thx
07/26/2013 12:42 fuso98#186
you have to set it by yourself necause i dont want responszbility on ban if it is too fast
07/26/2013 13:58 dasti555#187
Yes it's safe :)

I have too Eset
07/26/2013 14:05 fuso98#188
It is safe!
07/26/2013 14:33 fuso98#189
I stay uploading a video tutorial ;)
07/26/2013 14:47 boxybot_fan#190
ok, one question, When I selec to "select minimap" no shows nothing, ¿what I need to do? ¿what I do Bad?
07/26/2013 14:51 fuso98#191
Just drag mouse on minimap ;) Now delete file config.ini and restart bot.
07/26/2013 14:53 borko47#192
Can make better collection logic pleace :)
07/26/2013 15:02 fuso98#193
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] here videotutorial.

In what i've to make better collection? What would be better? Can you make more precisely :) ?
07/26/2013 15:04 boxybot_fan#194
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
Just drag mouse on minimap ;) Now delete file config.ini and restart bot.
This??

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/26/2013 15:07 PrdlyAndel#195
Quote:
Originally Posted by borko47 View Post
Can make better collection logic pleace :)
I writed him it too :) I think he will do it