Shaiya Euphoria

05/16/2013 14:57 Nubness's-Son#181
Server will be up better than b4.. oh ye "haters gona hate" :)
05/16/2013 16:23 alkin123#182
How many times did it go down and you said "it will go up better than before" ? Just curious, nothing else.
05/16/2013 18:21 The-Nub#183
Yes, as he said, haters gonna hate. It barely went down actually. We had 2 months of pure up time, and only 3 bad days, so stop being such a smartass. The server was becoming better and better every day, and people love what I'm doing. I don't know who you are, but you're probably admins of servers whose population you are unable to give a good game content, and you probably lost players because of that.

I really don't want you guys to worry, Shaiya Euphoria doesn't simply go down. Every single attack, every single problem makes us stronger, so basically from this you can understand the following : The more I got attacked - the stronger I became and the stronger my will to keep Euphoria up for as long as possible became. The attackers gave me a weapon against themselves, and I thank them for that.

As previously stated, Shaiya Euphoria will go back online the next week, more secured than ever, and as my son said, wait wait... has anyone even doubted that it won't be better than before ?
05/16/2013 22:31 alkin123#184
Oh yea, ofc it would be more secure than ever, no1 doubts that as you said it yourself. However, would it be secure enough to stay online? This is what i doubt.
And no, i am not an admin of any server, i am just a player. I played here for a while, you had nice ideas, but its of no use if the server goes down a lot.

Empty promises are easy to give, and many admins do that. However, keeping those promises is something only few in this community manage to do. Would be great if you were one of those few, but so far i only see promises.
05/16/2013 22:35 Venom.#185
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkin123 View Post
Oh yea, ofc it would be more secure than ever, no1 doubts that as you said it yourself. However, would it be secure enough to stay online? This is what i doubt.
And no, i am not an admin of any server, i am just a player. I played here for a while, you had nice ideas, but its of no use if the server goes down a lot.

Empty promises are easy to give, and many admins do that. However, keeping those promises is something only few in this community manage to do. Would be great if you were one of those few, but so far i only see promises.
You sure have a lot to say if you're just a player. Look, talking like that will get you nowhere, you just look silly trying to stir something up. The admin is doing his thing, this is only the second major downtime/upgrades/whatever that's happened as of yet. You're telling me every other server is up from start-finish and never has any downtime expected or not? It's just how it is, deal with or or leave..
05/18/2013 11:20 TeddyBear94#186
oh kid grow up and stopp running into other websites and cry wulf ;) makes u look rly bad
05/19/2013 21:01 SugeoFraiere#187
You down! You mad bro? ;)
05/19/2013 21:35 The-Nub#188
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugeoFraiere View Post
You down! You mad bro? ;)
Not mad tazzy, just taking a break. I'll let you test the security when it's up, I promise.
05/19/2013 21:56 SugeoFraiere#189
Sure, go ahead. Penetrating since 91 :P
05/19/2013 21:58 Agony69#190
I thought you were pro's? Attacking a server that's already down due to getting better protection.. isn't that a liiiiittle silly?
P.S. Still waiting for your visit, David. Weren't you gonna come like.. mm.. a few months ago? Eh anyway, don't worry. I still prepare cookies for you. c(:
05/19/2013 22:00 SugeoFraiere#191
Cant remember the post i mentioned your name, so i dont think we have anything to discuss Ago.
05/19/2013 22:06 [26C4U]Matthieu#192
I dont really see the point of attacking servers. Its sad tbh
05/19/2013 22:48 Anonymous.dude#193
Evry human that has a fucking brain knows that its pointless to attack a server , wow , gz u ppl are hackers , growing fake ballz behind bars , get a fucking like motherfuckers. I apologize to the Mods on my laung just not to the Offended ppl :D
05/19/2013 23:33 SimplyShredded#194
There will be latest gears and Aion weaps implemented in final update right before server re-opens in few days.

Thanks to Philipp who found out about this new armors and Castor who released them for everyone :)
05/20/2013 03:55 Veruca Salt#195
Omg badass looking gears. Can't waittttttt