why i cant activate my hack please help me please my eCollidex v4.1 po please help me
07/04/2013 09:51Darkryuga#184
it's still work now on GCNA can teach me new step for vtool plz
07/04/2013 17:42firewind00#185
does the level remain 85 even if you dont use the e-collidex again ? and thanks for the great great stuff guys .
07/05/2013 18:06Textyrone#186
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewind00
does the level remain 85 even if you dont use the e-collidex again ? and thanks for the great great stuff guys .
No it doesn't,If you want just use e-Collidex and don't use the item hacks :3
Thanks for being on my thread ^^
07/06/2013 12:45Darkryuga#187
texty it woork now?
07/06/2013 19:57Textyrone#188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkryuga
texty it woork now?
For me currently I'm having software issues and cannot run many things.
But what I've tested from my spare computer,I cant register my main.exe.
I'm trying to contact Ruu to get information about it so I can update these hacks! ^^
07/06/2013 20:12Shinzuya#189
Just got a Bluescreen
07/07/2013 08:38alerayannz#190
I just got an error message that says [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and if I run ecollidex library as administrator [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
help me please
07/10/2013 00:50cookiezpwnz#191
Session has expired. Please help.
07/10/2013 08:18ToraKun#192
I think I've already stated that the hacks of e-colidex arent working
----
Wait for Ruu's updates
07/10/2013 16:14Textyrone#193
Updated 10/07/2013.
Fully working v5.0 of the eCollidex tools GCPH + GCNA!
07/10/2013 18:40alerayannz#194
while in the gameguard loading screen
it just game me an error message
the game will start but the game library close
help GCPH
07/10/2013 18:56Textyrone#195
Quote:
Originally Posted by alerayannz
while in the gameguard loading screen
it just game me an error message
the game will start but the game library close
help GCPH
The tools inject,Then close.
Dont worry if library closes just go ingame,Do practice steps,
but there are no messages.
Only item hack works right now.
HAVE FUN!