9dragons private server 5x

05/15/2009 14:42 cmoua#181
Umm...the only sucky thing is that it's on torrent, mother shit load. Torrents are for amatuer downloaders, hahaha. It's the truth, please upload via megaupload, rapidshare, megashares, depositfiles, hotlink, or something that has better bandwidth.

Thank You!
05/15/2009 15:42 smokedookee#182
its not a private server. its the vietnamese server. its faster to just download their launcher and get the whole thing from the launcher. the speed is constant and dependable.
05/15/2009 17:25 cmoua#183
Thanks smoke...much appreciated, I did some poking around on their VN site and found my ND Launcher. Haha...was a bit hard, like looking for a needle in the haystack I guess. Haha!
05/15/2009 17:29 cmoua#184
Only thing is now I get this when I try to register.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
"VinaGame Company Website is being upgraded right now and will be accessible soon. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please come back later."

I guess I'll have to wait... :confused:
05/15/2009 19:51 trammarr#185
where can i download the Script without downloadin 9dragons
05/16/2009 04:29 sub7ero#186
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedookee View Post
is it just me, or does the 5x rate stop at RC1?
actualy its not just u. directed to the A-hole that dont know jack that replyed to your post
05/16/2009 04:31 sub7ero#187
KingSaibot- Wutang- Server 7- get at me!
05/16/2009 07:57 cmoua#188
Woohoo! I finished signing up, see everyone in game! (slaps)
05/16/2009 16:53 smokedookee#189
there was an update yesturday morning. a new map and some new quests and items were in the update, so you should probably d/l the update and replace your language files again if you havent already.
05/16/2009 19:42 kamuiseph666#190
Quote:
Originally Posted by sub7ero View Post
actualy its not just u. directed to the A-hole that dont know jack that replyed to your post
Same here. I didn't notice it till about RC12,but then compared the exp with my RC10char on the English server and it's not 5x ;/

I guess it's there up until RC to help newbies lvl'up?
05/16/2009 19:45 balabanov#191
guys u get answears? go in there site and speak on forum they might know english
05/17/2009 01:50 sub7ero#192
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinginferno View Post
im gettin alot of errors after Xkernal loads
i had this same problem.

what happens is after its fully patched when you press start game it patches again.

so delete 9d reinstall 9d let it fully patch. then cansell the patcher then boot up the patchier again and there you go!
05/17/2009 16:23 rion16#193
can you post how to get this server in english in order.. ^_^
05/17/2009 17:19 kamuiseph666#194
Quote:
Originally Posted by rion16 View Post
can you post how to get this server in english in order.. ^_^
Seriously,you have to be a complete moron to not understand the info on the first post -.-

1. Download the client
2. Install the client
3. Patch the client with launcher
4. Exit launcher
5. Replace NDTEXTDB_VN.XSD file with NDTEXTDB_US.XSD file (renaming the US file to VN)
6. Open launcher and click the last right button (to stop game from patching)
7. Wait a moment and click the first left button to start the game
Repeat steps 6-7 every time you launch the game

Seriously,a fucking monkey could understand this.
Read ffs..
05/17/2009 22:07 smokedookee#195
its been explained 15 times already. did you want us to explain it in a backwards order?