[Release] Rappelz Epic 7.4 Server Files + Databases

07/15/2012 20:29 RappelzProject#181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
Half of people here are arabs. They are retarded and dont know how to say thanks or something else just they need everything more for themselves.
who cares arab, chinese, nigger, turk, gipsy... OR NORMAL!
07/15/2012 20:38 Xijezu#182
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
who cares arab, chinese, nigger, turk, gipsy... OR NORMAL!
One does not simply says "nigger". <.<
07/15/2012 20:42 RappelzProject#183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
One does not simply says "nigger". <.<

Xijezu why u listening mettalica ?

Metalica + c++ + vb.net = 17 years old programer, pank from Brambauer ?
07/15/2012 20:45 Xijezu#184
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
Xijezu why u listening mettalica ?

Metalica + c++ + vb.net = 17 years old programer, pank from Brambauer ?
*Metal.
*C#
*22
*Metalhead
*Dortmund

I'm wondering if this guy really is a racist....
07/15/2012 20:48 RappelzProject#185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
*Metal.
*C#
*22
*Metalhead
*Dortmund

I'm wondering if this guy really is a racist....

why metal ?? Metal sucks its 90's music! Have ever listen normal music >?

Do u believe in god ?
07/15/2012 20:50 c1ph3r#186
I think we are going offtopic^^

oh and btw not only metallica plays metall :D there are "up to date" metallbands ;) pls get your facts right :D
07/15/2012 20:56 c1ph3r#187
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
who give u permision to write there ? go away little asshole licker!
Oh you are the new forummod :D sry i didn't get this :D and i think Xijezu the thread creator don't have a problem with my post :P

And i'm listening to metall too. I don't believe in god i'm believing in the holy vagina...:P

oh and one thing in the end...you told me in one of your posts your friends will come to beat me up...i'm waiting till now :'(
07/15/2012 21:04 Xijezu#188
Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
why metal ?? Metal sucks its 90's music! Have ever listen normal music >?

Do u believe in god ?
You can't imagine how hard I'm laughing, dude, you definitly made my day!!! xDDDD
Lemme guess, you would define Music as Skrillex, Justin Beiber & such stuff?
Hm, let's see what of this is real music.
Real music is done with real instruments, but I guess you don't even know what this is. Also, Metal isn't 90's music, its still alive. If you look closely, you still see that there are still alot famous metal bands.
Ever heard about "[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]"? The biggest Metalfestival on earth, if not one of the biggest festival of the earth, every year its sold out, it has about 120.000 visitor per year.

Seriously, learn something about real music.

And no, I'm not believing in God.
Why? Look here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RappelzProject View Post
who give u permision to write there ? go away little asshole licker!
Dude, this is a public forum, it is not yours, neither didn't you create this topic.
Maybe I should say "GTFO my thread!"........
07/15/2012 21:04 SilentBill#189
Settle down, people.
And metal rocks.
07/16/2012 00:44 groos#190
HEAVY METAL IS THE LAW!
07/16/2012 08:36 CemTnTn#191
I need password :S :)
07/16/2012 08:44 c1ph3r#192
Quote:
Originally Posted by CemTnTn View Post
I need password :S :)
Perhaps you should learn to read...
07/16/2012 08:48 CemTnTn#193
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1ph3r View Post
Perhaps you should learn to read...
Despite a good knowledge of English would not have asked so I guess :)
07/16/2012 08:55 c1ph3r#194
Password for that file is "epvp" ...
07/16/2012 09:05 CemTnTn#195
Thank you