How to hack Archlords part 2

04/15/2009 22:13 <†>Minera<†>#181
Quote:
Originally Posted by james106 View Post
cant you open 2 clients or more at one time and alter more then one skill that way? i never tested that too lazy and not worth it.
nope you cant, as far as i know

@gotemans - Mal has left us for some time now and wont come back i think
02/16/2010 15:30 Malivictus#182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minera View Post
nope you cant, as far as i know

@gotemans - Mal has left us for some time now and wont come back i think
No I m back Minera I have just been SUPER busy with my real life ( getting married and having kids inc getting a job )

But I ma back as much as I can devote sadly I no longer do anything with Archlords or repplez I stopped Gaming to take care of my twin girls...

But I can give some help here and there where I can...
02/16/2010 18:12 InfinityBoT#183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malivictus View Post
No I m back Minera I have just been SUPER busy with my real life ( getting married and having kids inc getting a job )

But I ma back as much as I can devote sadly I no longer do anything with Archlords or repplez I stopped Gaming to take care of my twin girls...

But I can give some help here and there where I can...
congratulations , and good luck old friend
02/16/2010 19:24 P!tch#184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malivictus View Post
No I m back Minera I have just been SUPER busy with my real life ( getting married and having kids inc getting a job )

But I ma back as much as I can devote sadly I no longer do anything with Archlords or repplez I stopped Gaming to take care of my twin girls...

But I can give some help here and there where I can...
concratz on ya wedding^^
02/16/2010 19:42 Man30#185
Whoa Twins man you got your hands full . . gratz
02/16/2010 19:45 zelion#186
Welcome back been a long spell.
02/16/2010 22:14 kolbika87#187
gzz
02/17/2010 02:33 Malivictus#188
Thanks guys ya I am a lucky man I got a lovely wife ( also a gamer ) and two little Angels ( little poop monsters lol )
02/17/2010 09:21 assassinate#189
Congratz!... so that means upcoming two gamers :P GamerFamily^^
03/14/2010 16:43 Mushasi#190
dude... your 2nd part video doesnt show anything anymore after 0:27 :( i cant see how u are doing anything... but i can hear everything o.O i do play it with VLC Media Player
03/14/2010 16:48 Salamence#191
Congratulations, man! =D

EDIT: sorry the video freezes at 23 secs indeed :(