🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

04/20/2022 02:12 xXCh4osXx#1921
wich scripts have the reksai exploit?
04/20/2022 02:35 itsn1ghtfall#1922
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCh4osXx View Post
wich scripts have the reksai exploit?
Reksai exploit has been patched.

League of Legends
4/18/2022 Rek'Sai Fix

Rek'Sai

REK'ING HAVOC Addressed the issue where, if exploited, Rek'Sai could almost immediately destroy targets using E - Burrow/Unburrow
04/20/2022 02:47 tamedbeast#1923
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsn1ghtfall View Post
Reksai exploit has been patched.

League of Legends
4/18/2022 Rek'Sai Fix

Rek'Sai

REK'ING HAVOC Addressed the issue where, if exploited, Rek'Sai could almost immediately destroy targets using E - Burrow/Unburrow
would be interested in an invite to brahwalker :mofo:
04/20/2022 06:01 xXCh4osXx#1924
Are there Any Videos/Proofs of LT++?
04/20/2022 10:44 pckkkkkky#1925
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCh4osXx View Post
Are there Any Videos/Proofs of LT++?
yes in their/niki discord
can’t inv ask niki
04/21/2022 21:46 0505okan0505#1926
anyone heard about xnscript ?
04/21/2022 22:45 HardIsWell#1927
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0505okan0505 View Post
anyone heard about xnscript ?
Another toir copy pasta ^_^
04/23/2022 06:28 kmboootr#1928
I have a question, what is the strongest SCRIPT rage?
I've used bgx that has a prediction problem in aiming a target
Champion Jinx bgx Prediction is very bad with w and r
04/23/2022 07:02 turbosmurfXD#1929
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmboootr View Post
I have a question, what is the strongest SCRIPT rage?
I've used bgx that has a prediction problem in aiming a target
Champion Jinx bgx Prediction is very bad with w and r
LegendSense is very strong.
Highly recommended.
04/23/2022 13:28 FukkinClown#1930
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmboootr View Post
I have a question, what is the strongest SCRIPT rage?
I've used bgx that has a prediction problem in aiming a target
Champion Jinx bgx Prediction is very bad with w and r
Just use 1vs9 aio - core pred its fine :)
04/23/2022 20:36 Coach Broeki#1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
You say that GOS is ok+ and that means it has potential. But I don't see it that way. Xepher is also memory based and is better than GOS as far as the Orbwalker is concerned. Yes you are right internal are better I know that myself. GOS is generally not good with performance.
Yeah thats true - just rechecked the performance with DPS test etc. - CHANGED!
04/23/2022 20:46 Nobody199090#1932
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCh4osXx View Post
Are there Any Videos/Proofs of LT++?
wanna see it too
04/23/2022 20:50 Icetea#1933
Note: Somehow the needed coordination does not fit. If necessary, please differentiate between this thread and the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

At this point it is worth remembering this:
It seems that there is some clarification required on how we are moderating this thread. Please note that the moderators only apply the official rules of this platform, no thread-specific rules; however, the rules specified by Coach Broeki (Thread Creator) almost align with our rules, with one exception.

We allow scam accusations if the following two requirements are met:
  1. If the accused seller has a thread in The Black Market area, the feedback must be posted there, not in this thread.
  2. If you don't have an active trade request with the accused seller, you need to include evidence in your post, if you don't have proof, we will definitely delete your post on site without any questions asked.

We still suggest you follow Coach Broeki's guide from the first post in this thread, just to keep things orderly going.
04/24/2022 00:19 Coach Broeki#1934
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...],

I fully understand your statement.
This thread is not meant to this discuss your topic tho.
Nonetheless I'll give you some examples and then the topic is closed here.

Either people follow the guidelines or not. But if not the post will be deleted and they will receive a warning.

Allowed Examples:
1. I'd rate the rate the platform X good because they have a nice orbwalker
2. I don't like platform X because the evade doesn't dodge all spells, misses cs etc.

Not Allowed Examples:
1. platform X is just shit
2. F*ck off from epvp dude
3. X is just a joke plat

Feel free to give your honest opinions about platforms but many people here are just chit-chatting and toxic against other members. And ofc the advertisement of robur staff isn't welcome here either.
04/24/2022 06:52 Icetea#1935
Note: All I can do is done. Please obey these rules. Again, for any further discussions, you can use our official [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], and I also think that this topic is clarified and is terminated at the same time.

Again, please obey the rules.

BR
Icetea