[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

08/02/2025 03:27 CheatArmy1#1906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asraaaa View Post
Lethal cheat is not the same cheat that what they sell, you don't have silent aim, no recoil or just fullscreen, this cheat is so bad, pls don't buy it, worst 40$ of my life i swear
Had same experience, i do not recommend.

I also don't recommend CheatArmy and Dogo
08/02/2025 03:36 closetware™#1907
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterSEDX View Post
who are the og suppliers of zeroday ?
I was one of the first 3 suppliers for it, I'm also on the official zeroday website with a written statement on it ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdinoninoni View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] At the bottom, grayed out, barely visible. Good job.



Had to read through the description 3 times to find it. Dont u think that it should be a bit bigger? But no, u need to have ur ass covered as u take the money because "its written on the site". Lol
yeah those retards cant do anything right, fell off after klar and their website looks like its made by chatgpt
08/03/2025 15:32 overhead1752#1908
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatArmy1 View Post
Had same experience, i do not recommend.

I also don't recommend CheatArmy and Dogo
Let’s stick to the facts: you recommended perc.gg a few weeks ago, and it was detected shortly after. So I would think twice before following your recommendations in the future.

Also, I suggest you stop the biased framing against CheatArmy and Dogo. I don’t know what your experience is, but it’s clear you’ve never actually used Dogo. So how can you judge whether it’s good or bad without first-hand experience? I’m not sure if the same applies to CheatArmy, but either way, this forum should remain professional and unbiased.
08/03/2025 18:08 CheatArmy1#1909
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhead1752 View Post
Let’s stick to the facts: you recommended perc.gg a few weeks ago, and it was detected shortly after. So I would think twice before following your recommendations in the future.

Also, I suggest you stop the biased framing against CheatArmy and Dogo. I don’t know what your experience is, but it’s clear you’ve never actually used Dogo. So how can you judge whether it’s good or bad without first-hand experience? I’m not sure if the same applies to CheatArmy, but either way, this forum should remain professional and unbiased.
"Biased farming" you're literally the dev of the same cheat that I'm talking about. How can you not get more biased than that? No one expects you to show how bad your cheat is publicly.

No one else is here to defend your cheat; I barely see anyone promoting it or wanting to buy it. That's enough to show the state of your detected cheat.

Not only that, but multiple people defended my previous statements and gave their own thoughts about CheatArmy, which align perfectly with what I mentioned.

Everything i say is from experience, I tried most cheats on the market that doesn't require an invite.
08/03/2025 19:37 overhead1752#1910
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatArmy1 View Post
"Biased farming" you're literally the dev of the same cheat that I'm talking about. How can you not get more biased than that? No one expects you to show how bad your cheat is publicly.

No one else is here to defend your cheat; I barely see anyone promoting it or wanting to buy it. That's enough to show the state of your detected cheat.

Not only that, but multiple people defended my previous statements and gave their own thoughts about CheatArmy, which align perfectly with what I mentioned.

Everything i say is from experience, I tried most cheats on the market that doesn't require an invite.
"Biased farming" you're literally the dev of the same cheat that I'm talking about. How can you not get more biased than that? No one expects you to show how bad your cheat is publicly.

Im only dogo developer yes if they wanna see media they can go on youtube.

Not only that, but multiple people defended my previous statements and gave their own thoughts about CheatArmy, which align perfectly with what I mentioned.

Well that might be true but you are totatly just framing cheat army and not just saying they are bad.

No one else is here to defend your cheat; I barely see anyone promoting it or wanting to buy it. That's enough to show the state of your detected cheat.

It has more users/resellers then ever before.
08/03/2025 19:43 CheatArmy1#1911
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhead1752 View Post
"Biased farming" you're literally the dev of the same cheat that I'm talking about. How can you not get more biased than that? No one expects you to show how bad your cheat is publicly.

Im only dogo developer yes if they wanna see media they can go on youtube.

Not only that, but multiple people defended my previous statements and gave their own thoughts about CheatArmy, which align perfectly with what I mentioned.

Well that might be true but you are totatly just framing cheat army and not just saying they are bad.

No one else is here to defend your cheat; I barely see anyone promoting it or wanting to buy it. That's enough to show the state of your detected cheat.

It has more users/resellers then ever before.
source: trust me bro

lets not start bringing to previous ratting tomfoolery you've done in the past with your cheat...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2025 19:59 Player1Ready#1912
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatArmy1 View Post
Had same experience, i do not recommend.

I also don't recommend CheatArmy and Dogo
This is the last time I’ll be acknowledging you.

You keep talking about "experience"—fine, I get it. My product was not flawless in the past. I’ve admitted that. We had crashes with Aimbot and ESP—those issues have been fixed, and both features now work for almost all users. It’s improved a lot, and our users are happy. So stop with the one-man clownery trying to push a narrative that isn’t true anymore.

You claim you were "banned in one day"? That’s a serious claim—so show proof. Send your key, show actual evidence of a ban. Until then, your words carry no weight. Anyone can throw around accusations anonymously, but if you want to be taken seriously, back it up.

You keep repeating the same narrative hoping it sticks, but without proof, it’s just noise. You’ve made your point—multiple times—and at this point, it’s clear you're more interested in stirring things up than having a real conversation.

We’re done here. No more replies from me. Good luck.

P.S. These comments coming from someone who suggested Crusader & Perc and called them UD is crazy btw. We all saw the huge banwave from Crus and Perc is literally detected.
08/03/2025 20:00 overhead1752#1913
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatArmy1 View Post
source: trust me bro

lets not start bringing to previous ratting tomfoolery you've done in the past with your cheat...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
not sure if you put your own loader inside of it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Popular threat label
trojan.vmprotect

because its protected with vmprotect : /

and if you still believe im clark no im not
08/03/2025 20:00 CheatArmy1#1914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
This is the last time I’ll be acknowledging you.

You keep talking about "experience"—fine, I get it. My product was not flawless in the past. I’ve admitted that. We had crashes with Aimbot and ESP—those issues have been fixed, and both features now work for almost all users. It’s improved a lot, and our users are happy. So stop with the one-man clownery trying to push a narrative that isn’t true anymore.

You claim you were "banned in one day"? That’s a serious claim—so show proof. Send your key, show actual evidence of a ban. Until then, your words carry no weight. Anyone can throw around accusations anonymously, but if you want to be taken seriously, back it up.

You keep repeating the same narrative hoping it sticks, but without proof, it’s just noise. You’ve made your point—multiple times—and at this point, it’s clear you're more interested in stirring things up than having a real conversation.

We’re done here. No more replies from me. Good luck.

P.S. These comments coming from someone who suggested Crusader & Perc and called them UD is crazy btw. We all saw the huge banwave from Crus and Perc is literally detected.
You don't like when your cheat gets called for actually being detected, yet you do the same to other cheats, the hypocrisy is nuts.

"This is the last time I’ll be acknowledging you." Not a thick skin after all lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by overhead1752 View Post
not sure if you put your own loader inside of it.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Popular threat label
trojan.vmprotect

because its protected with vmprotect : /

and if you still believe im clark no im not
I didn't know you were this stupid not to know that Any.run actually runs the loader and checks its behavior. VMProtect doesn't take screenshots nor grabs the browser cookies so if it was that it shouldn't be detected.

Very illegal what you're doing mr. overhead
08/03/2025 20:08 overhead1752#1915
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatArmy1 View Post
You don't like when your cheat gets called for actually being detected, yet you do the same to other cheats, the hypocrisy is nuts.

"This is the last time I’ll be acknowledging you." Not a thick skin after all lmao.



I didn't know you were this stupid not to know that Any.run actually runs the loader and checks its behavior. VMProtect doesn't take screenshots nor grabs the browser cookies so if it was that it shouldn't be detected.

Very illegal what you're doing mr. overhead
i hope you realise somewhen virustotal also actually runs the loader. Maybe somewhen you will learn the word sandbox
08/03/2025 20:12 CheatArmy1#1916
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhead1752 View Post
i hope you realise somewhen virustotal also actually runs the loader. Maybe somewhen you will learn the word sandbox
It's not like you're going to agree with whatever I say since you're the dev of the cheat. I'm just putting the truth out there; it's for the people to either believe me (a guy who tests lots of cheats) or you (the dev of the same cheat that is being accused).
08/15/2025 06:15 MelodicCDL#1917
ZeroDay just got detected, i also just had to accounts banned with them. In a discord where everyone just got banned recently
08/15/2025 06:47 amalpro12#1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodicCDL View Post
ZeroDay just got detected, i also just had to accounts banned with them. In a discord where everyone just got banned recently
just confirmed it , my acc didn't get banned after not injecting for 4-5 days , delay ban maybe :confused:
08/16/2025 04:03 ogrego#1919
So, where are we with zeroday being detected? Used a couple times in the past, maybe two/three weeks ago, I'm in risk of getting banned? I didn't use the recoil or aimbot, only ESP.
08/18/2025 02:29 ogrego#1920
Quote:
Originally Posted by closetware™ View Post
I was one of the first 3 suppliers for it, I'm also on the official zeroday website with a written statement on it ;)



yeah those retards cant do anything right, fell off after klar and their website looks like its made by chatgpt
What are the official website of zeroday? I've seen some resellers, including you, but nothing of the official thing, only loader website.