[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

03/12/2025 15:28 Gandy1337#1786
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepP16 View Post
Well yeah I was also already suspicious when he said its slotted. But where is the real Dexter he seems to be barely active
he not active still and dont update his scripts still waiting for r6 on to work lol that was like 2 years ago
03/12/2025 17:39 getcoolhere#1787
-rep Ring-1

so I recently purchased ring-1 cheat for R6 and I have been cheating on every game I play including CSGO, COD, Valorant. so I pretty much have an idea on how to closet my cheat. I purchased ring-1 3 days ago and just now my account has been banned im pretty sure the cheat is detected and I wasn't banned manually as I haven't made any crazy plays nor have I been called out by anyone. the max rank I reached was plat 3 and I was on a 1.5 KD and made sure my stats aren't crazy at all.

so if someone is looking for cheating I'd say don't go for Ring-1 and look for something else or just go for DMA as I can see there is no reliable cheat for this game expect for DMA cheats
03/12/2025 19:36 PepP16#1788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandy1337 View Post
he not active still and dont update his scripts still waiting for r6 on to work lol that was like 2 years ago
Then why is he on the list thats legit scam if he sells an outdated product
03/12/2025 23:41 GfuelInMyVeins#1789
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECZlitz View Post
Hey, we are releasing our RB6 cheat soon. Happy to onboard some reputable people for a vouch copy! Just drop me a epvp dm.

- Works on all machines. (W10/W11, Intel, AMD, Nvidia etc.)
- Undetected.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
working on all builds of the game or are you spoofing 1 build of the game?
i have seen cheats come around for r6 that just force 1 build of the game but they always get clapped super fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepP16 View Post
Then why is he on the list thats legit scam if he sells an outdated product
The R6 list does not get updated
- TopFrag is on there but has been gone for over a year
- LethalCheats is undetected
- Xerus DMA isnt a thing anymore i dont think
- Occlusion DMA is just a resale (i dont think resellers should be on the list)
- Mojojojo i think is private now (so idk why its on there if u cant buy it)
- Cheatarmy vanished for over 2 months then came back for a week with 99% of features missing

I think DMA should have its own list so like have a iist of normal cheats like

Legit Providers
- CheatArmy
- LethalCheats
- Mojojojo
- etc

Legit DMA Providers
- Bun
- etc

HWID Spoofer there is no point in having the list since 99% of cheats has a built in spoofer.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/13/2025 12:38 PepP16#1790
Quote:
Originally Posted by GfuelInMyVeins View Post
working on all builds of the game or are you spoofing 1 build of the game?
i have seen cheats come around for r6 that just force 1 build of the game but they always get clapped super fast.



The R6 list does not get updated
- TopFrag is on there but has been gone for over a year
- LethalCheats is undetected
- Xerus DMA isnt a thing anymore i dont think
- Occlusion DMA is just a resale (i dont think resellers should be on the list)
- Mojojojo i think is private now (so idk why its on there if u cant buy it)
- Cheatarmy vanished for over 2 months then came back for a week with 99% of features missing

I think DMA should have its own list so like have a iist of normal cheats like

Legit Providers
- CheatArmy
- LethalCheats
- Mojojojo
- etc

Legit DMA Providers
- Bun
- etc

HWID Spoofer there is no point in having the list since 99% of cheats has a built in spoofer.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
really helpfull thanks. I will check which ones are up to date next time. Wont check Xenos lists that often anymore I will just look for ones with alot of reputation or check the updated comments on the list
03/13/2025 12:59 DarkRThanatos#1791
Cheatarmy everywhere
03/15/2025 04:05 Xenos#1792
Updated, thank you.
03/17/2025 03:20 getcoolhere#1793
Quote:
Originally Posted by GfuelInMyVeins View Post
working on all builds of the game or are you spoofing 1 build of the game?
i have seen cheats come around for r6 that just force 1 build of the game but they always get clapped super fast.



The R6 list does not get updated
- TopFrag is on there but has been gone for over a year
- LethalCheats is undetected
- Xerus DMA isnt a thing anymore i dont think
- Occlusion DMA is just a resale (i dont think resellers should be on the list)
- Mojojojo i think is private now (so idk why its on there if u cant buy it)
- Cheatarmy vanished for over 2 months then came back for a week with 99% of features missing

I think DMA should have its own list so like have a iist of normal cheats like

Legit Providers
- CheatArmy
- LethalCheats
- Mojojojo
- etc

Legit DMA Providers
- Bun
- etc

HWID Spoofer there is no point in having the list since 99% of cheats has a built in spoofer.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Where can I find the official discord server or website of BUN dma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!

Legit providers - Those who have a good cheat which has been undetected for a while, is constantly being updated, and good support.

Scam providers - Those who sell a detected cheat while claiming its undetected, install viruses / keyloggers or have a history of fraud. If a cheat is discontinued, it is not considered an exit scam unless no type of compensation is offered.


LEGIT PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUS
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Undetected
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Undetected
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Undetected
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Undetected
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Undetected
Ring-1Undetected

DMA PROVIDERS
PROVIDER
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Bun


SCRIPT/MACROS PROVIDERS
PROVIDERSTATUS
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Undetected
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Undetected
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Undetected
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Undetected


SCAM PROVIDERS
PROVIDERREASON
GetRektRat
veterancheatsReseller: Mostly detected Cheats
iwantcheatsAlways detected
privatecheatzNo product after payment
smartaim No product after payment

------------------------




You are a different opinion or want to share your experience with a provider? Contribute to the list by posting on this thread including a tag of me @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. Especially looking for scam providers!
any suggestions for legit DMA firmware sellers?
03/25/2025 17:08 pandamonium03#1794
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECZlitz View Post
Hey, we are releasing our RB6 cheat soon. Happy to onboard some reputable people for a vouch copy! Just drop me a epvp dm.

- Works on all machines. (W10/W11, Intel, AMD, Nvidia etc.)
- Undetected.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I'm interested can I have a vouch key? I have a newly built computer
03/27/2025 16:54 MickKhey#1795
Hi, I would like to know if there are any new developers who quickly update their cheats on R6? It has become complicated to find now.
03/27/2025 18:56 Player1Ready#1796
Cheat Army R6 has been updated now for the new season. Hoping our Auto Update is in place and there won't be downtimes going forward.
03/29/2025 03:41 Avecitly#1797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeeeetyeet View Post
Don't buy from "DexterLogitech" his r6 scripts are outdated and trash
They have often been detected in the past. My main account was also banned by the detection of Ring1.
04/03/2025 00:32 kevinnguyen12312#1798
Should I get cheatarmy lite or Lethalcheats lite?
04/04/2025 22:59 Whippets#1799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avecitly View Post
They have often been detected in the past. My main account was also banned by the detection of Ring1.
Ye their status should be updated on this list
04/06/2025 13:52 ogrego#1800
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinnguyen12312 View Post
Should I get cheatarmy lite or Lethalcheats lite?
looking to know same thing, im between both since a lot of ban reports from ring1