DarkOrbit script by kamieniarz

07/09/2010 22:25 3dward#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
for me this script is working
I can see prices
but I don't know why everyone can't see it so now I am working how to provide it to you
The easiest way to prove is working, just made a video, is that hard for u ?
07/09/2010 22:40 Mmm..aaik#167
i think this whole thing is bullshit, A few days after i installed this thing my acc got hacked.

and he keeps saying that the auction thing is coming just to get more people installing.

~~
07/09/2010 23:12 3dward#168
and why nobody ban this user if is that true .. ???
07/10/2010 01:39 Mmm..aaik#169
don't ask me.

i don't know WHO hacked me, but i have a pretty good acc, and a few days after installed his bs it happened. so for my it's pretty obvious.

DON't install this i would say :)

greetz
07/10/2010 09:26 kamieniarz#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmm..aaik View Post
don't ask me.

i don't know WHO hacked me, but i have a pretty good acc, and a few days after installed his bs it happened. so for my it's pretty obvious.

DON't install this i would say :)

greetz
hmm funny
think about this how script works and u should that it is impossible that I can hack your acc couse I just can't
u know something how script work couse I don't see it
if u got so many problems with this script don't instal it - your waste
I can end this srcipt only for my friends so pls don't accouse me of something what is not true
07/10/2010 13:19 Synapsenschaden#171
I think it is bullshit, too.

A few sites before some people said that it is impossible to get the auction prices and i trust them. It´s the same as you would be able to see how many credits or uridium an other player have. So in my opinion he´s just looking for some attention and not more.
07/10/2010 13:29 kamieniarz#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synapsenschaden View Post
I think it is bullshit, too.

A few sites before some people said that it is impossible to get the auction prices and i trust them. It´s the same as you would be able to see how many credits or uridium an other player have. So in my opinion he´s just looking for some attention and not more.
I just get in to BP serwer and I get what I need to see prices
if u think that is bullshit I can just let it go and fuck this script
for me it is working and I want to give it for players for free
I can stop working
want it?
just say it and bye ungrateful noobs
07/10/2010 13:31 IMoRpHeUsI#173
PROOF SCREENSHOT.........
07/10/2010 13:35 Krisss1975#174
Do not pay attention to the one like this, who is not able to say thanks for things,. Do not forget one
Synapsenschaden a man can modify what a man prepares, can demolish it
With a word only like this longer kamieniarz, do not get it up and trust me you have fans, for you who I understand anything on the language of the programming :D
I wait the next version out and I would like to use it with your help then.
I say thank you for your help until now very much :D

All of my respect yours, that you are so cool :D
07/10/2010 14:05 Synapsenschaden#175
And where is the problem to make a short video to proof it ? ;)

If we see that it really works we´ll gonna tust him too. But at the moment I waste my time with this.
07/10/2010 16:24 kamieniarz#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMoRpHeUsI View Post
PROOF SCREENSHOT.........
serach in this theard redard ;/
'read theard before u post'
07/10/2010 17:29 4PR28U#177
Seit ihr wirklich so geil auf so ein skript das ihr hier 18 seitenlang so einen mist labert??
Es ist einfach nicht möglich die Handel Preise auszulesen!! SERVERSITE!! Dazu braucht man die Zugangsdaten zu der Datenbank und die stecken nicht in irgendeiner zugänglichen seite!! (wenn dann in php scripts um dein gebot zu überprüfen und einzutragen!, und wer mir zeigt wie man an den code von einem php skript kommt, das auf einem server liegt bekommt nen fetten kecks!!)

Lasst die finger davon! Ich hab mir den code mal auf die schnelle angeschaut und nix endeckt was die daten sendet oder so, aber es wird nie funktionieren... also was soll das ganze hier??
07/10/2010 18:13 kamieniarz#178
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4PR28U View Post
Seit ihr wirklich so geil auf so ein skript das ihr hier 18 seitenlang so einen mist labert??
Es ist einfach nicht möglich die Handel Preise auszulesen!! SERVERSITE!! Dazu braucht man die Zugangsdaten zu der Datenbank und die stecken nicht in irgendeiner zugänglichen seite!! (wenn dann in php scripts um dein gebot zu überprüfen und einzutragen!, und wer mir zeigt wie man an den code von einem php skript kommt, das auf einem server liegt bekommt nen fetten kecks!!)

Lasst die finger davon! Ich hab mir den code mal auf die schnelle angeschaut und nix endeckt was die daten sendet oder so, aber es wird nie funktionieren... also was soll das ganze hier??
know english???
if yes read this what I wrote on this page :|
07/10/2010 18:30 Pandemonium2100#179
don't spam pls
07/10/2010 20:23 kamieniarz#180
EVERYONE!!!
v1.0 will be finish in late July / August !!!!
I think that it will be beta version (I hope it would work)

be patient and wait.....