KRUSTY [AIMBOT + ESP + TRIGGERBOT + ABILITY ESP] +3 YEARS

11/18/2024 22:28 armopower111#166
Been using it for months. Immortal 3/radiant elo. No ban. Good shit +rep
11/26/2024 02:54 RRdemon#167
Pashanim is love pashanim is life, for we have reached the pinnacle of hights through his blessings

aim 10/10
waller 10/10
super customizable and easy to use, easy to setup which is always nice didnt need to disable a bunch of random stuff like most providers.

Definitely recommended, the high price is your security safely sitting 400+ rr with alot of skins and money spent on this acc
12/11/2024 23:54 greqko#168
+rep The best cheat I ever used
12/13/2024 20:33 xl3arcadi7x#169
+rep easy to use and overall great experience worth the price and very good support.
12/16/2024 01:44 CyberCoreX#170
What is the chance of getting banned? And when was the detection?
12/30/2024 22:57 schriftart#171
+rep using it for a month without any issues, easy to set up, can closet or can rage, skinchanger is awesome if you are into smurfing.
01/01/2025 17:30 meowmeow1337#172
+rep I have been using it for over 3 weeks at high elo and can only recommend it, best cheat I have ever used. thanks for making it so good <3
01/01/2025 18:57 TakeoIIOAICo#173
krusty is by far the best valorant cheat i ever used, safe easy to use and really good support, if you can afford it go buy rn
01/02/2025 11:35 RealBeemo#174
MASSIVE Vouch for Krusty, this is the best service I've ever used so far, highly recommended and worth its price����
01/02/2025 14:18 Doodledoo2025#175
Hi, all cheese has a risk but checking if there is any concern using main acc for this? Any alternate payment plans? I.e 1 day/weekend passes?

Thanks!
01/02/2025 17:56 Pashanim#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodledoo2025 View Post
Hi, all cheese has a risk but checking if there is any concern using main acc for this? Any alternate payment plans? I.e 1 day/weekend passes?

Thanks!
Hello, as you said there is always risks but we minimize it also I don't recommend anyone to use their main account if there is expensive inventory and we have at least weekly keys.
01/02/2025 19:42 jimmyjohn786#177
pasha has by far the best cheese I have ever used and it had amazing support from day one.

Easy to use and has lasted many bans.
01/02/2025 21:46 pcpuser#178
+rep ez to load hake, rarely will fail to load, never crashes in game. Quite customizable but no gui if u care (easy to config regardless), overall best valorant cheat I've used
01/02/2025 23:32 stolehhhhh#179
+rep barely fps any drops, no gui but so easy to config, owner is helpful, best valo cheat I've touched
01/03/2025 00:34 mikehanglowbro#180
huge rep to this guy. would not use another val cheeto if a gun was to my head.... good esp great aim and UDUD