[Release] NAGC SD hack

03/21/2010 09:17 ardrin23#166
ty

tnx gumagana
03/21/2010 09:42 Gimnos#167
hey makim when will you put the working hack for the 8th dungeon ?
03/21/2010 12:22 TeaBubblez#168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimnos View Post
hey makim when will you put the working hack for the 8th dungeon ?
March 23rd, 2010. Read 1st page thanks. Or when he feels that adding it is important


~Tea
03/21/2010 12:41 chocovovo#169
it works on GCPH. Thanks
03/21/2010 12:48 zephyr.#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardrin23 View Post
ty

tnx gumagana
*reported..

pls use English or Deutsch
03/22/2010 08:30 tanhc99#171
hey i got this idea to prevent people from complaining abt hacks that dont work why dont u just put a disclaimer in activation of hacks! ^_^
anyway hoping for a tut on making a working hack and waiting for the patch Mari is coming ^_^!
03/22/2010 10:18 zephyr.#172
they could..but some people BARELY read.
03/22/2010 10:24 xPaultje#173
makim i have a question,
are u gonna update this in the 23rd?
cause i think mari is coming out then too and we cant get tantaros and mari at the same time i think, so can u maybe update this one day bfore the patch? :)
03/22/2010 11:36 gc696#174
uhm....but we have to be extra careful on this. Like Thanny Boy, Mari will also get extra attention from GM. Worse case scenario, they will patrol on Xenia's last four dungeon ><"
03/22/2010 12:04 tanhc99#175
lol.. counting -last 1:FoA- -2nd last:FoL- -3rd last:ToD- -4th last:AoJ- YEA! WYRMS MAW NOT INCLUDED!
@jhey
well its obvious that if they dont look, its their loss. Since its written out Clearly.
03/22/2010 16:30 makim43#176
@xPaultje

What I meant by 'I cannot update til 23rd' means I don't have major time to work on it until 23rd, and it doesn't 100% mean I am going to release the update on 23rd.
I was thinking to update on 24th because I don't like updating every single day and see ppl posting 'when are you going to update this' about 5 minutes after server maintenance is over, and since I can include a new stuff with update as well.


Btw, I hope you get ready. GCKR had updated its KOM file version to 4 and I wasn't able to set up any hypothesis algorithm for extracting the file. They also did some stuffs to patch KOM editing, so current method is completely blocked.
03/22/2010 16:41 xPaultje#177
ah ok, im just saying it would be nice if it was some time bfore the other update so we can have some time to get those pets ;)

btw, u think they will also change the GCNA like GCKR soon?
03/22/2010 17:24 makim43#178
@xPaultje

Thank you for understanding. I'm still trying to add support for some other regions as well, like TWGC.

They should change detection method soon, but I'm 90% sure it won't be at tomorrow's update, since GCKR implemented it last week.
03/22/2010 20:51 Sir Zero#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by makim43 View Post
@xPaultje


Btw, I hope you get ready. GCKR had updated its KOM file version to 4 and I wasn't able to set up any hypothesis algorithm for extracting the file. They also did some stuffs to patch KOM editing, so current method is completely blocked.
Might be a bad thing for the hack-users but it's a nice thing for the hackers.

They've got a new challenge lol :mofo:
03/22/2010 23:09 calvin117#180
If you can't stand Champion Mode Fortress of Ascension, you can get a group of friends who hack.

How this works is :
Step 1, set up an extra account that can host till the boss.
Step 2, Once the other members are assembled MAKE SURE that the people who are attacking don't have hacks on.
Step 3, Run the game and get to the boss.
Step 4, once you get to Ilbis have the host leave, and no one with hacks on should disconnect.

P.S. you still have to kill Thanatos... D:
Hope this helps you all who want Thanatos. Jr and not want to go through all those dungeon running. ''