I just found some free time, so i came to visit epvp .
I really can't resist writing a comment :D
After reading this topic (mainly some people's posts) ... I don't know if I should start laughing ... or treat it like a tragedy .
HOW are you ppl going to run your OWN server, without any (even basic) knowledge about this game (I will not mention file and network configuration) :confused:
You count on luck ? :handsdown:
As if that wasn't enough, such "unicorns" have appeared ... who still have some problem, because the founder of the thread don't want to give everything under their nose (even though they received the files for free).
Shame on you Farius ! :D
You should give away - ready, fully functional, running and dedicated servers (for free ofc..) :rolleyes:
I really can't resist writing a comment :D
After reading this topic (mainly some people's posts) ... I don't know if I should start laughing ... or treat it like a tragedy .
HOW are you ppl going to run your OWN server, without any (even basic) knowledge about this game (I will not mention file and network configuration) :confused:
You count on luck ? :handsdown:
As if that wasn't enough, such "unicorns" have appeared ... who still have some problem, because the founder of the thread don't want to give everything under their nose (even though they received the files for free).
Shame on you Farius ! :D
You should give away - ready, fully functional, running and dedicated servers (for free ofc..) :rolleyes: