...

06/13/2016 18:36 SenpaiEUW#166
Exchange 3x10$ Psc too PayPal it took 3Min after i receive the Money :)
Good Trader recommendable
06/14/2016 18:38 ReallyNiceGuy#167
Available for exchanges! :)
06/14/2016 22:03 _Spirit_#168
I was sceptical at first but everything went nicely :)
06/14/2016 22:13 Donnny#169
Honest and helpfull guy. Really lives up the the standards of his name. Would recommend him to anyone
06/15/2016 19:25 ReallyNiceGuy#170
Looking for exchanges! :)
06/15/2016 20:26 M4!N#171
ReallyFriendly and trusted! (:
06/16/2016 20:19 ReallyNiceGuy#172
Available for exchanges! :)
06/16/2016 22:34 dimension520#173
Friendly and a good!
06/17/2016 20:59 ReallyNiceGuy#174
Available for exchanges!
06/17/2016 23:22 csgobane#175
REALLY NICE GUY !!!! THANK YOU I COME TO YOU AGAIN IF I WANT TO EXCHANGE MY PSC TO BTC - VERY FAST : VERY GOOD : VERY TRUSTFULL I GO FIRST ++++++++++++++++++++
06/18/2016 10:17 M4!N#176
again a nice trade, trusted & friendly + very fast! (:
06/18/2016 21:40 ReallyNiceGuy#177
Available for exchanges! :)
06/20/2016 10:03 ReallyNiceGuy#178
Refresh!
06/21/2016 10:30 ReallyNiceGuy#179
Available for exchanges!
06/22/2016 11:01 ReallyNiceGuy#180
Available for exchanges! :)