Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

08/09/2005 14:39 DevilSword#166
Quote:
Originally posted by mind...+Aug 9 2005, 14:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mind... @ Aug 9 2005, 14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -DevilSword@Aug 9 2005, 14:17

<!--QuoteBegin--devilsword...
@Aug 9 2005, 14:06


Forcystus hacks already had keylogger in it beware!!
damn...do you know what kind of keylogger, I scanned it with a virusscanner but didnt found anything, can you post/pm more info, how to get rid of it, when it is active etc etc [/b][/quote]
Prolly not keylogger but its trying to connect to unknown site.
This has been showed by ultimatehacker or ultima or some1 else
08/09/2005 14:44 mind...#167
...Shit...read the topic about it...but to late...format my pc?

>.< damn...I guess I AM retarded...
08/09/2005 14:55 ultimatedestroyer#168
Quote:
Originally posted by mind...@Aug 9 2005, 14:44
...Shit...read the topic about it...but to late...format my pc?

>.< damn...I guess I AM retarded...
Whats up?? =O
08/09/2005 15:06 mind...#169
fucking virus on pc...sux...hate pc formating...

way to off topic though....

Matt/dkall, what do you need to know about the item before you can duplicate it?
08/09/2005 15:21 DevilSword#170
Quote:
Originally posted by mind...@Aug 9 2005, 14:44
...Shit...read the topic about it...but to late...format my pc?

>.< damn...I guess I AM retarded...
change ur pw immediately, formating ur comp not gonna help
08/09/2005 15:23 ultimatedestroyer#171
You may be able to save your pc if you get some virus killers quickly.
08/09/2005 15:58 minimark#172
i say its pointless to tell people how to do this little trick since u tell people here TQ willl patch it right away best is to tell ur close friends only. o yes if u dont mind answering how long does this whole process take to dup a single item.
08/09/2005 16:04 mind...#173
:) if you would have read the previor thread about this, you would see the proces for a "new" item would take about 22 minutes, and the proces for a "old" item would take 2 minutes
08/09/2005 16:20 user751139#174
how nice, wonder if id get karma for posting this so called duping "evidence" dont worry i'll even use photoshop to blur out my guy just like him :rolleyes:
08/09/2005 16:21 Thel33tone#175
I pretty sure that the virus you have is call "the perfect keylogger" I read at gamerz that that program contained it. Search it up on google it'll tell you how to get rid of it

Heres a link
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2005 20:02 ultimatedestroyer#176
Ok lets get back onto topic now, lets let Matt continue from here before we spam this thread to hell again haha. :D
08/09/2005 22:05 camo#177
hey matt, instead of releasing of this tool to the public per-say, how about you collect the emails of maybe 10-20 individuals, and tell em how to do this, not everyone will know it, it wont be widely abused, if tq still doesnt patch it, then just spit it out for everyone, by then co2 will be makin its ways towards us, old the old players will stay pimp, vs the 3453563453453553 noobs bound to sign up for accounts. :D *ahem* tell me *cough*
08/09/2005 23:26 Matt.dk#178
When I say I will threaten them with it, I know my way of going about it will work. All I will do is simply send all the gms/pms the same email, containing screenshots and some details on how it is done, and demand they start patching co2, give them 7 days to come up with something, or I will pubically release this. They really wouldn't like that, so it should get their lasy asses to work.

New items can take anywhere from 20 minutes to up to an hour, depending on how fast I work. Once I have duped an item, I can then dupe that same item in a 30 second - 2 minute period.

User751139: Go back into your hole, you ff7 loving script kiddie. Don't come in here and spam my topic with your unintelligent flames.
08/09/2005 23:26 mind...#179
Quote:
hey matt, instead of releasing of this tool to the public per-say, how about you collect the emails of maybe 10-20 individuals, and tell em how to do this, not everyone will know it, it wont be widely abused, if tq still doesnt patch it, then just spit it out for everyone, by then co2 will be makin its ways towards us, old the old players will stay pimp, vs the 3453563453453553 noobs bound to sign up for accounts. biggrin.gif
the problem is that if you email this to one leecher, the idea will leak out straight into
the hands of ppl who are able of putting superdragongems into normal gear

@matt/dkall/whatever you want to get called; I would have done the same if I bothered about patches, realise you have a powerfull tool in your hands to get what you want, and you can always get more...(not that I would like that:/), furthermore I would reccomend you not putting this in public, but more like pming the method to everyone who posting in thread X, this to prevent the total noobs who will ruin server economy...
08/09/2005 23:29 camo#180
so just give the info to credible people, people that have actually contributed to this community.