Chests yes since I can modify the values of the rigid body in memory.Quote:
Including chests , portal sorting and nude patch ?
Portal sorting no and its allowed supposedly.
The nude patch is a texture edit, I cannot do that in memory.
Chests yes since I can modify the values of the rigid body in memory.Quote:
Including chests , portal sorting and nude patch ?
I don't care really what they say on reddit because many of them don't have any facts about the situation at all. They try to go into the legal aspects of it when it really comes down to good luck doing that yourself vs a company and trying to think you could do any better in the long run or they know absolutely jack all shit about how everything went down.Quote:
Side note: don't pay any attention to the scrubs on reddit... You put in your hard work to learn and do what you have today (over multiple games) and some people just don't recognize the time it takes to code these types of things. Keep it up plox! ^_^
Yep and I'm also going to be looking into if any hidden drivers are ran and so forth and have derp just unload that & close glyph and so forth but I'm still thumbing through all of this shit and waiting on an old friend to poke me about it ;)Quote:
If they are scanning processes we can change the name of derp to "Celestrata_is_a_man.exe" xD but randoms names xD
Hahahhaa I love you. I am so going to do that.Quote:
If they are scanning processes we can change the name of derp to "Celestrata_is_a_man.exe" xD but randoms names xD
If you need some help testing I have extra accounts that are throwaway. I can use a VPN and test things. I want to make sure derp is safe so I can start using it again. So I will be glad to help with anything.Quote:
Yep and I'm also going to be looking into if any hidden drivers are ran and so forth and have derp just unload that & close glyph and so forth but I'm still thumbing through all of this shit and waiting on an old friend to poke me about it ;)
Then test them with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and see what you comeup with.Quote:
If you need some help testing I have extra accounts that are throwaway. I can use a VPN and test things. I want to make sure derp is safe so I can start using it again. So I will be glad to help with anything.
|
|
I get the general gist of it; I downloaded the program and will test it out tonight, and then I can pm you or post here with the results.Quote:
Then test them with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and see what you comeup with.
For whatever reason it did not record Glyph launching in OBS and such but I'm no recording wizard, you should get the idea though & this is not something I will host/distribute either since it is an outright modification of the client thru hex editing and trion will slap me with shit again.
I don't see any hidden drivers ran/loaded but I could be wrong with that ( you can check this as such: control panel>device manager>view>show hidden devices ).. I also do not see any services either.. If anyone cares to notice something else please point it out to me.
P.S.: If this is a working solution all I can say is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
I concur that I don't see anything but I'm not positive and I'm not even absolutely sure that will work but from what I can tell by emptying the strings it seems to be fine.Quote:
I get the general gist of it; I downloaded the program and will test it out tonight, and then I can pm you or post here with the results.
Furthermore I had a look under device manager and I didn't notice anything else that didn't belong.
Alrighty here is the step by step results:Quote:
I concur that I don't see anything but I'm not positive and I'm not even absolutely sure that will work but from what I can tell by emptying the strings it seems to be fine.
Kind of stupid that the launcher just runs with all of that 0 byted out...
But this was just me doing it for the lulz to see if it actually would work, will be rather amusing if it does.
They "should" be doing instant bans now though with the new flagging system. But it's something to keep in mind.Quote:
i know for FACT there are not just doing instant bans for derp i had 2 accounts lost that was not even on for just around 27 days so looks like from what i read and self lost that there about 3 weeks behind on bans so you could have been seen up to 3 weeks or more cant say you fine just because no instant ban and from a buddy mine that works at 1 there Hubs he said they delaying some bans to do waves or gather more info to help with false bans
so hope this helps
Ran CE with glyph un-edited, banned within about 10mins.Quote:
they have 2 diff types sys in place 1 thats instant 1 that just marks ya account and gathers data for later ban