Cabal Sensation

10/26/2015 00:26 mafya077#166
bad bm3 and safeguard system never ever +15 items :D


Moon Night Forever :D
10/26/2015 00:44 Cabal-Sensation#167
Hello Guys!
sorry for that web problems, we are currently changing our webconfigs.
Anyway, here is our Beta launcher:

Launcher: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

YouŽll be able to register/download the game before we open on 30.10! We tested this weekend on several pcŽs the functionality of that launcher, and we went very well.

1. Open launcher
2. Register account
3. Click on the cabal icon
4. Click on Link to account
5. Click on Start cabal -> Triggers the download
6. Wait until the files are downloaded and unpacked!

Keep in mind, this launcher is not completed at all, so please follow the instructions and messages clearly! This is why the zip is called beta!
We also working on website/forum at this moment. After that, youŽll be able to login with your forum account!
If you have any problems or questions, you can ask in PM here!

Requirements:
- .NET framework 4.0 or higher

~Anderson
10/26/2015 03:12 Legacy2#168
Its not old ws cabal lol

Owners are german. Seems like they are new to private servers. I found their facebook and where they worked before in just few minutes. You can even dox them and find their phone number and on which street they live xD
10/26/2015 08:49 mahamaha#169
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
um any solutions?
10/26/2015 10:43 Cabal-Sensation#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahamaha View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
um any solutions?
The text under the progressbar shows, that you must wait until we release. We are releasing on the 30.10.2015, so stay tuned in our forum or fb!

Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

~Anderson
10/26/2015 11:33 baxolo#171
Hiho. I installed launcher and all that. I just created and account but i cannot login (It says that it's incorrect). Have I to activate account through my e-mail? (i didn't recieved neither).

Thanks.


EDIT: Don't care anymore. I self-fix that (e-mail missmatch). Thanks xD
10/26/2015 11:44 Cabal-Sensation#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxolo View Post
Hiho. I installed launcher and all that. I just created and account but i cannot login (It says that it's incorrect). Have I to activate account through my e-mail? (i didn't recieved neither).

Thanks.


EDIT: Don't care anymore. I self-fix that (e-mail missmatch). Thanks xD
Good! Dont forget to download the client (Click on Cabal Icon then "Link to Account" -> "Start Cabal").

~Anderson
10/26/2015 11:56 arospl#173
i downloadec client via launcher and when i click Start its says Lcked and nothing happen
10/26/2015 12:00 baxolo#174
Quote:
Originally Posted by arospl View Post
i downloadec client via launcher and when i click Start its says Lcked and nothing happen
Mate. U can just prepare game right now.

The launch is at 30.10

GL & HF
10/26/2015 14:42 fear-x#175
the launcher is very ugly designed. soz. :D
10/26/2015 15:08 mafya077#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabal-Sensation View Post
The text under the progressbar shows, that you must wait until we release. We are releasing on the 30.10.2015, so stay tuned in our forum or fb!

Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Facebook: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

~Anderson
30. 10 realy :D

Blade&Soul time 30: 10 LOL gl :D
10/26/2015 15:48 baxolo#177
I have a question.
I saw that in the sensation launcher folder there's the "updates" subfolder and only a 200~mb is saved(in games folder is blank).

The launcher says that the game is ready ("Wait for release!!"). I think that something is wrong with the launcher download thing.

NOTE: I'ts possible to download the parts without the launcher(a .txt file from folder is the FTP link to the 9 parts of the client) and then extract on the games folder?
10/26/2015 16:17 Cabal-Sensation#178
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxolo View Post
I have a question.
I saw that in the sensation launcher folder there's the "updates" subfolder and only a 200~mb is saved(in games folder is blank).

The launcher says that the game is ready ("Wait for release!!"). I think that something is wrong with the launcher download thing.

NOTE: I'ts possible to download the parts without the launcher(a .txt file from folder is the FTP link to the 9 parts of the client) and then extract on the games folder?
Yes, you can do that. Put all 9 files in folder "CabalOnline", and unpack them.
Seems that the automatic unpack system wasnt working after download on our pc.


~Anderson
10/26/2015 18:26 chekychaky#179
will it work in windows 10 ?
10/26/2015 18:38 Cabal-Sensation#180
Quote:
Originally Posted by chekychaky View Post
will it work in windows 10 ?
Yes, it will!

~Anderson