ok
Are you stupid ? Many bots have problem with the new bonus boxes ! I think your were the creator of this thread ... So i can report you ! What you posted is also in the feature list of nanobot, fsbot etc.. -.-Quote:
Kidding ?
Wanna be report as spammer or ?
Just please, read. It's the first features, write in bigs in front of the thread !
Features:
-Collect bonus boxes
Now i don't know about the others , but this bot collects all of them.(and no he is not the creator of the thread :P)Quote:
Are you stupid ? Many bots have problem with the new bonus boxes ! I think your were the creator of this thread ... So i can report you ! What you posted is also in the feature list of nanobot, fsbot etc.. -.-
After login, press Start BotQuote:
HELP, when i press login it justs sends me to normal login page, what should i do? I changed my server from login.txt since i play in mx1 server, but it just wont work.
EDIT: If i try to login and open the game manually, it opens IE, help please.