Hacks/Cheats/Bots/Exploits-Please request/ask here!

02/25/2010 01:07 TCG#166
Gibt es für die Deutsche Version einen Trainer ?
Der auch funktionstüchtig ist !

Bitte um Link .. oder ne PM an mich
Danke
02/27/2010 21:52 ProfNerwosol#167
[REQUEST]

Hi,

I need a tool or info on how to change Updater.exe picture.
02/28/2010 19:00 Mogwai1980#168
Quote:
Originally Posted by gülle View Post
Also ich suche einen Hack der Speed und Super Jump hat,ich spiele auf dem Deuschen Server Aurora....
Guck mal hier:


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

mfg Mogwai
02/28/2010 19:02 MC Flip#169
Im looking for some Info for the Dupe Exploit. All I know it has something with the Linked Server. Since this Thread has 17 Pages I really dont feel like reading all so If someone knows how to Dupe please PM me or answer in this Thread.
03/02/2010 15:56 zTvTz#170
[ I should instruct inlaid pearls, I wish success rate of 100% ].
Looks like no one is making this
03/02/2010 17:19 Polypropylen#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by zTvTz View Post
[ I should instruct inlaid pearls, I wish success rate of 100% ].
Looks like no one is making this
because this is server-sided!
you would have to hack the game-server to change that...
03/04/2010 16:38 sereni#172
is any cheat for duplication gold bar in US serv??
:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: plsss:handsdown:
03/05/2010 03:12 dunno14#173
i would like to know if any know more info on the drop item before entering glitch in battle zone/apulune or iris portal to dupe/copy items
i have tried a couple of times but /fail all the time >.<
i know it probably has something to do with the auto save
-ty
:rolleyes:
03/05/2010 23:36 MC Flip#174
I asked about it too..how to dupe Items...
Now I have some more information that It has to work with dropping Items before going to Battle Zone, but theres still some Info missing...
03/06/2010 08:43 dunno14#175
yes it does but im not fully 100% sure on how its done a friend of mine knows how and did it but i dont see him on much anymore ><
i also saw one guy droping items before going in ,his friend picked it up after he went in, but he dropped them fast and went into portal fast too and he did this numerous time too . he did it from the inside too.
im trying to figure out what im doing wrong but no luck yet :(
03/06/2010 10:50 MC Flip#176
So If you drop the Items and go into the portal fast noone can pick your Items up?
03/06/2010 16:01 nafiz#177
hey poly. coud u make a hack package of speed and mountain climb for private servers? or does it work same way?
03/06/2010 18:49 dunno14#178
my friend told me that you have to drop it really fast before you go in or drop it while your porting because it give u a few seconds of gap time while you port to linked to open your inventory but you have to do it fast and drop it on ground too and yes someone can pick it up.
the item you drop on ground if the original one and the one in your inventory is the duped one.
but every time i try i /fail because i do it to slow Dx
but a couple of people know about it to maybe one of your friend might know about it :) my friend that knows about it doesn't get on much anymore so i cant ask him for full instructions T.T
03/06/2010 18:57 Wiper666#179
Hallo ich habe hier schon überall gesucht und auch die Suchfunktion hat mir nicht weiter geholfen :-(
Ich Suche für Schaiya.DE einen Hack oder eine Möglichkeit wie ich z.B mit Chaet Engine meine Abwähr hoch setzten kann.
Normale sachen wie z.B Wert eingeben und nochmals scannen nach Ausziehn eines Gegenstandes hat nicht gefuntzt.
Währe schön wenn einer von euch Profies mir helfen könnte :-)
Besten Dank im Vorraus

;)
03/07/2010 15:36 MC Flip#180
I tried to dupe a Dispel Potion xD
First I started a conversation with the NPC, dropped the Potion on the Floor and get into the Linked Battle Zone. There was no Dispel Potion left in my inventory and also no drop on the floor when I got back into the Linked Server.
Seems like I was too slow or didnt understand the informations I got.