Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrated
I can't download the Eter Manager .. it always only direct me to the MEGA homepage and it does not matter which link I use.
|
It works on my end. Try downloading with a different browser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surateamss
Open root.epk packed with this soft with notepad++ and you can see all python code . Secons problem is : root.epk packed with soft have 2mb and root.epk packed with eternexus for example have 500kb so 0.5mb . Maybe i use a old version and the last version not have this problem but last version don't work for me.
|
This should go without saying, however... Do NOT pack your files using the RAW format (type 0), use LZO or XTEA (type 1 and 2, respectively).
The project is pretty much done, and I'll most likely release a new version with no false-positives/packer issues. Yet, it won't happen anytime soon and you should consider it finished. Use one of the older working versions, namely: 1.0.2.241 - 15/02/2016, everything should be somewhat working as expected, apart from the bug when creating a new profile in which the index key is
incorrect and needs to be changed.
I also take the chance to thank you guys for the run, it was fun challenge :D.