What was your first anime?

07/22/2015 20:56 Jōker#166
First anime hmm I would say " Gundam Wing Zero "
07/25/2015 01:27 TheRealKiwi#167
First "real" anime would be naruto.
07/26/2015 04:06 Didso#168
Duno if it counts, but Chin Chan, if not Inuyasha :D
08/01/2015 03:13 ZeroGFX#169
Inuyasha, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon
(auch ungefähr in der Reihenfolge letzten beiden etwa gleichzeitig)
08/01/2015 13:09 Kid.#170
DBZ u. Yugioh :))
08/01/2015 20:57 HugoLeSquirrel#171
Kickers!
08/03/2015 16:06 Suicide Squad#172
Sailor Moon
08/09/2015 00:29 peter85000#173
my first one was dragon ball

good old childhood
08/09/2015 14:11 Tsumiki-#174
I was aware of Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball due to my brother watching the series', but my first anime that I actually watched was Full metal alchemist :)
08/11/2015 23:49 .Kirito#175
Kickers 2006
08/17/2015 12:57 ret2libc#176
Hoshizora e kakaru hashi.. rip
08/18/2015 12:48 Dr Quba#177
Dragonball❤️
08/19/2015 22:14 kaguyahime#178
Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Naruto and other relatively old animes. Then NANA and Elfen Lied
08/19/2015 22:49 Rijeekt#179
Biene Maja ^^
08/23/2015 18:07 Zargrin#180
I think my first anime is detective conan
I watched it when i was young