[Emperor Of Dragons][9Dragons Private Server]

01/30/2015 09:11 Adek#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
More good news to come about EoD, stay tuned ;)
I guess everybody saw fixed LL resources already. :rolleyes:
01/30/2015 09:24 ™Sin™#167
Even better news ;)
Like 10 times better new, we just need to wait a bit more to see if its possible (:
01/30/2015 09:39 Adek#168
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Even better news ;)
Like 10 times better new, we just need to wait a bit more to see if its possible (:
So you can PM me with these news :cool: still waiting for Win8.1 patch, though, but before that I can (barely) play on VM.
01/30/2015 09:46 Fugea#169
Ye, what are these so called "news"??
01/30/2015 09:48 ™Sin™#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
So you can PM me with these news :cool: still waiting for Win8.1 patch, though, but before that I can (barely) play on VM.
I'm not allowed to share that info for now sry.
But lets just say, that if things go the way they are going now, many more players will be able to play EoD :P
01/30/2015 09:55 Adek#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
I'm not allowed to share that info for now sry.
But lets just say, that if things go the way they are going now, many more players will be able to play EoD :P
Enough to tell, what you mean.
01/30/2015 10:06 ™Sin™#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Enough to tell, what you mean.
Nothing is certain yet, but its looking good for now.But know that it might take a long time.
But i have high hopes :)
We even got a new Developer recently and she is really skilled
01/30/2015 10:09 Adek#173
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Nothing is certain yet, but its looking good for now.But know that it might take a long time.
But i have high hopes :)
We even got a new Developer recently and she is really skilled
I wish I can play ASAP. I've got exams till 10th February, I wanna play just after that day.
01/30/2015 11:24 Fugea#174
EoD is quitting for me with an error code blinking up and dissapearing everytime im logged in for 5 mins.
01/30/2015 11:27 ™Sin™#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugea View Post
EoD is quitting for me with an error code blinking up and dissapearing everytime im logged in for 5 mins.
If you are using win8 then u cant play EoD atm.
but if you are using win7 then add me on Skype and ill see if i can help you out :)
01/30/2015 12:10 Fugea#176
So this is it. I'm using win7 (I was playin EoD since the first beta test, but stopped in summer cuz my acc got hacked, and it was working fine back then).
OFC I'm not using any hack or macro, otherelse i wouldn't ask for support. There is no other program running, only eset security, and antimalwarebytes.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/30/2015 12:28 ™Sin™#177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugea View Post
So this is it. I'm using win7 (I was playin EoD since the first beta test, but stopped in summer cuz my acc got hacked, and it was working fine back then).
OFC I'm not using any hack or macro, otherelse i wouldn't ask for support. There is no other program running, only eset security, and antimalwarebytes.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Add me on Skype bro ill see if i can fix your error
01/30/2015 13:37 Fugea#178
I don't let strangers look into my PC. :D
I guess it's the antimalware app which is interfering, but I'm not turning it off
just to play on a private server.
01/30/2015 19:13 cocoasnet#179
Im proud to be part of the comunity of of Emperor Of Dragons, one year on line, more updates, incoming upgrades, and we are growing. thanks !

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/30/2015 19:53 senatovici#180
lol last comment is epic :D check eod form maybe they can help lol..