[Release] FsBot vBeta by fuso98

07/25/2014 20:03 Mr.Avenger#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
Now I can say bot is working really good.
Are u kiding me?:D
07/25/2014 20:17 liviusorin#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysa99 View Post
For all sizes not working.

upleft.bmp - in images it has got grey colour but my minimap on left corner is blue :-D so im going to replace it

update: nothing happend..
update2: i replaced all about minimap :-D and nothing ://
update3: It says "ERROR 0" so I must replace upleft.bmp, but nothing is doing when i do it.
i do the same things
07/25/2014 20:19 noobich#168
Looks like there is a bug while killing NPC-s, bot is actually just flying on map not doing anything when you enable kill npc option.
07/25/2014 20:24 dasti555#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Avenger View Post
Are u kiding me?:D
No I'm not kidding. For me is last version 0.4.1 working really good. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is amazing. When I don't have any bugs (just one). Then others have tons of bugs. I think problem is just on your side. Or I'm magical :3
07/25/2014 21:36 PrdlyAndel#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
No I'm not kidding. For me is last version 0.4.1 working really good. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is amazing. When I don't have any bugs (just one). Then others have tons of bugs. I think problem is just on your side. Or I'm magical :3
Hmm this bot is in beta so is possible to have problems. But peoples which have problems maybe dont read FAQ on our page xD Bot now collect pretty good xD It is still better and better.
07/25/2014 21:47 Daniello2721#171
I also had a problem with upleft/downright in map with palladium. I replaced images 1000 times. For me, solution was fly out of the fog (but no 1 cm from fog, minimum 15 cm :) ) Try it, maybe it will help You :)
07/25/2014 22:02 dude805#172
is it me or is boxing with this bot way slower now it takes a few seconds to go for next box
07/25/2014 22:04 Piotreks34#173
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude805 View Post
is it me or is boxing with this bot way slower now it takes a few seconds to go for next box
That's just why pixel bots are less efficiency than packets bots. It's normal.
07/25/2014 22:06 dude805#174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotreks34 View Post
That's just why pixel bots are less efficiency than packets bots. It's normal.
yea but before it was running faster now it moves slower and it got me popped in pvp map
07/25/2014 22:07 krysa99#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniello2721 View Post
I also had a problem with upleft/downright. I replaced images 1000 times. For me, solution was fly out of the fog (but no 1 cm from fog, minimum 15 cm :) ) Try it, maybe it will help You :)
But in boxes and npc, like on 3-2.. How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
But peoples which have problems maybe dont read FAQ on our page
Yes? And how I should fix error 0 ? I was doing all what u wrote on page, not working. Maybe that I´ve got laptop and my resolution is smaller than in PCs..
07/25/2014 22:17 PrdlyAndel#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysa99 View Post
But in boxes and npc, like on 3-2.. How?



Yes? And how I should fix error 0 ? I was doing all what u wrote on page, not working. Maybe that I´ve got laptop and my resolution is smaller than in PCs..
Make screen of your game windows for me thx and I will tell you whats wrong.
07/25/2014 22:17 dude805#177
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysa99 View Post
But in boxes and npc, like on 3-2.. How?



Yes? And how I should fix error 0 ? I was doing all what u wrote on page, not working. Maybe that I´ve got laptop and my resolution is smaller than in PCs..
did you put settings on low thats only way that error shows up for me if i have settings on high put them on low...

also what browser are you using?
07/25/2014 22:33 krysa99#178

Here u have.
All low, chrome.
Images replaced, nothing doing.
07/25/2014 22:35 PrdlyAndel#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysa99 View Post

Here u have.
All low, chrome.
Images replaced, nothing doing.
Make minimap to lowest size please and try again
07/25/2014 22:37 krysa99#180
On image is on lowest size and I´m using it all time.