Shakes & Fidget Private - Final Script (Tower, Toilet, Witch, Epic)

04/23/2014 17:58 EuphoriaStory#166
Tulyita i give 50€
04/23/2014 17:59 lubie4story#167
Tulyita, cratulations u say when u give it for free, all wait and i say now for money? Shut up noob..
04/23/2014 18:02 shirowa#168
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphoriaStory View Post
Tulyita i give 50€
Ty to vážně chceš koupit ?
04/23/2014 18:06 EuphoriaStory#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirowa View Post
Ty to vážně chceš koupit ?
Ak to dá Free tak ne
04/23/2014 18:08 tulyita#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubie4story View Post
Tulyita, cratulations u say when u give it for free, all wait and i say now for money? Shut up noob..
Everybody need to survive somehow.. And I don't think giving free everything is the best way to survive.. if You really want a good server then pay for it. But you just a little kid who can't pay and says "fuk yu" because I don't give it to you for free -.-"
04/23/2014 18:16 vh3pro123#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulyita View Post
Everybody need to survive somehow.. And I don't think giving free everything is the best way to survive.. if You really want a good server then pay for it. But you just a little kid who can't pay and says "fuk yu" because I don't give it to you for free -.-"
Survive creating php scripts a game that is not your ?

Sometimes I wonder, What world is this?
04/23/2014 18:18 EuphoriaStory#172
Quote:
Tulyita ?
Contact Me : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I give 50€
I'm not going first
04/23/2014 18:23 tulyita#173
Quote:
Originally Posted by vh3pro123 View Post
Survive creating php scripts a game that is not your ?

Sometimes I wonder, What world is this?
Make money.

This would happen, If I public the files for free:

A lot 9 years old guy make an own server and says "Thx". Nothing more.. It's not fair for me.. so This is why I sell it for money. Don't cry. If you want It, you pay. This is our world. Pay for things, sell things.
04/23/2014 18:31 Zitinho#174
Anyway... You spent only few days on it^ It's nothing special to fix some bugs -.-. That's all, dude.
04/23/2014 18:32 tulyita#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitinho View Post
Anyway... You spent only few days on it^ It's nothing special to fix some bugs -.-. That's all, dude.
Heh, "some bugs"...

Toilet? Items in tavern? Options? Etc.

If that's nothing then do it by yourself. :)

Few days? ... few week.

I don't say you have to buy it.
04/23/2014 18:44 Zitinho#176
Huh, i won't. But You don't understand me. There is much better, bigger applications in the internet for free. You think that you are superboss because You fixed some bugs in php. That's really funny how people thinks that they are "super".

Sorry if i wrote something wrong. My english isn't good.
04/23/2014 18:53 tulyita#177
Quote:
Huh, i won't. But You don't understand me. There is much better, bigger applications in the internet for free. You think that you are superboss because You fixed some bugs in php. That's really funny how people thinks that they are "super".

Sorry if i wrote something wrong. My english isn't good.
Well, it's not just a few things but I understand you. Btw If someone want it, then pay for it. :/
04/23/2014 18:55 Zitinho#178
Quote:
Well, it's not just a few things but I understand you. Btw If someone want it, then pay for it. :/
Man, im not mad, i just laughing. Do what you want. You spent hours, you decide.

Good job anyway.
04/23/2014 19:02 tulyita#179
Quote:
Man, im not mad, i just laughing. Do what you want. You spent hours, you decide.

Good job anyway.
Thx
04/23/2014 19:05 Arby#180
#closed