AK - Duplicating help needed

04/01/2014 14:11 icestar#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaikill View Post
I don't know what I did but my secondary class wep don't run out of durability anymore. It happened after i found how to change stats crit/dmg/spd/eva/acc/cdmg/def but those were reset once i logged out. I only notice that my secondary wep don't lose durability anymore because I usually afk with both main and secondary when I go out to work. When i come home both wep would be broken. That is not the case since two days ago, and it has been like that since.

(about the dng cool down.. i never really played around with it because once i send a dng packet, it uses 1 run.. so i just stopped playing with it.. not really a patience person)
Nope dude, the secondary wep never lose durability. It's a old know from AFK Farmers to unequip the main wep and hit only with secondary skill class, you can stay on the same spot forever.
04/01/2014 14:26 amaw68#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
Ok, so yesterday I was playing around with packets (finally found the encryption).
and I just tested random things.. turned a junk character from a Bard to a Katar:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
at first I thought it was clientsided, obviously. but then I relogged and it's still there.
haha, I'm not even sure how it happened.

Anyways, so it seems like AK is not so exploit-proof after all, after doing this (BY MISTAKE!) a dupe exploit doesn't seem so impossible.
I might work on a user-friendly packet editor when I have some extra time.

Edit:
If anyone was wondering:
yes, I can still use the harp for basic attacks.
no, I can't use Katar skills with the harp.
I assume that if I unequip the harp I won't be able to equip it again so I'm keeping it on forever :P
what code is that? ahaha.. i want to try that too. look at my envoy guyz. lol
04/01/2014 19:14 DeidaraParks#168
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaw68 View Post
what code is that? ahaha.. i want to try that too. look at my envoy guyz. lol
how did u do that hahaha will you share? :)
04/02/2014 06:34 patrixer#169
This tool is really great.
Now duping is just a few steps away.

EDIT :

Found a way to put an item in the buyback from the npc.
but I get an item error.

needs more time to think of other methods as well.
thinking of lagging the game during a trade like other mmorpg's .
04/02/2014 16:14 ayzal09#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaw68 View Post
what code is that? ahaha.. i want to try that too. look at my envoy guyz. lol
nice you were able to skip the unnecessary envoys. :D
if only this was available universally then i would also be able to discover such things XD
04/03/2014 01:58 thaikill#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaw68 View Post
what code is that? ahaha.. i want to try that too. look at my envoy guyz. lol
You want to share the table for envoy path?
04/03/2014 04:19 nafmuq#172
wow, all of these look very complicated @_@ maybe i'll try using pe after i know how to edit packets..
p/s: any beginner friendly links for packet editing tut? very much appreciated.
04/03/2014 05:21 jetrenz45#173
DD 01 64 00 <- Will receive a recipe (example titan etc) But it can't be crafted. Anyone know how to alternate the packets to successfully craft it.
04/03/2014 07:47 thaikill#174
Only works in GH for AH
6C 00 C5 BF FF FF
04/03/2014 17:35 1337GamingNinja#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaikill View Post
You want to share the table for envoy path?
It is shaped like a square 9x9 and in my experience you can only add from the edges, not including the blank areas, but then you can normally select skills after that in game.

The hex values are:

Code:
00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08
09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1A
1B 1C 1D 1E 1F 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 2A 2B 2C
2D 2E 2F 30 31 32 33 34 35
36 37 38 39 3A 3B 3C 3D 3E
3F 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
48 49 4A 4B 4C 4D 4E 4F 50
Be careful not to add where there is a blank space on your envoy path edge otherwise you will waste a point and have to pay for a reset to get it back.
You can refer to:
For which ever primary class you are to help you count out and plan where you want to start as you can also see the blank areas easier.
04/04/2014 02:09 johnfroze2#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaikill View Post
Only works in GH for AH
6C 00 C5 BF FF FF
tai for what is this code ???
04/04/2014 02:13 hacker_12#177
hey guyz, look at my secret stones .hehehehe
04/04/2014 02:19 jetrenz45#178
^ Ravager secret stone has a visual bug.
04/04/2014 02:21 TheStupidDog#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker_12 View Post
hey guyz, look at my secret stones .hehehehe
That secret stone displayed the wrong bonus on it and was fixed either last patch or the one prior to it. The actual damage it was giving isn't what was displayed. I tested the stone myself to verify it.
04/04/2014 03:32 icestar#180
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker_12 View Post
hey guyz, look at my secret stones .hehehehe
Still showing your nome Kana****zawa