[Release] TBot - Background Bot

12/23/2013 19:51 Cinques#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckie600 View Post
I'm having the same problem, the pet window is getting in the way of the 'mouse?' and my ship will just sit there trying to collect the box that happens to be behind the window.
P.S only started happening with the latest update 0.1.1.9
I fix my own problem Get into the Darkorbit Client using Browser and put the PET Window on the Side of the Screen then go Log out and see if that works

Solved.
12/23/2013 20:08 /DeskTop/#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by huyukmu View Post
TBot don't work

video link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If u have the same problem:

- Open your darkorbit account by Internet Explorer and try to play.

- Reinstall flash Player by Internet Explorer.

- Close your Internet Explorer

- Open bot and enjoy.
12/23/2013 20:26 -leo6142-#168
Anyone else getting stuck on bonus boxes? Like behind the ammo bar? Hitting stop, then start again fixes the problem because the bot hits the minimap again and so the box is not behind the bar anymore.

Maybe you could a feature where in case the bot gets stuck, it'll restart the search due to inactivity or if your ship isn't flying. Just like hitting the stop button then clicking start again.
12/23/2013 20:32 NeverMeltIce.#169
Bot still just stuck on "Loading TrapDoor API."

help :/
12/23/2013 22:14 Uther#170
In the next Update, the Bot will display the Collected Uridium and Credits, and i reworked the Login so it's much faster now.
12/23/2013 22:34 PrdlyAndel#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinlyuČ View Post
In the next Update, the Bot will display the Collected Uridium and Credits, and i reworked the Login so it's much faster now.
Good job sinlyu :) I like your work :) I hope you will soon fix Minimap closing bug. Thanks :)
12/23/2013 22:37 dasti555#172
I don't have minimap close bug :) :3
12/23/2013 22:42 PrdlyAndel#173
Hmm I used TBot for night and I woke up and my ship was killed :) I want bot with this bot across night :)
12/23/2013 23:56 Abuilsafi16#174
we need this bot to repair and go back to the same map
second thing to make it buy invisible everytime it loses it
12/24/2013 01:39 Uther#175
Still Working on the Update.

Screenshot:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Update 0.1.2.0
Fixed Repair.
Added Collecting Info's (Uridium,Credtis and Extra Enegery)
Added Live Mode. (Control the Browser)
12/24/2013 03:00 Adzikxd#176
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Not work :/
12/24/2013 03:02 Uther#177
Try to download the Bot from the first Post and Update it then.
12/24/2013 03:06 Adzikxd#178
Not help
12/24/2013 03:11 -leo6142-#179
^ It freezes when trying to log in with this new update. Then crashes or doesn't respond. The live mode is a great idea though! And just btw it's spelled, update "successful" xD
12/24/2013 03:34 Uther#180
Update 0.1.2.1

Crash Fix.