Nostale Live Programming

06/07/2013 19:21 TheTempler#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by *-Elsword_Hacker-* View Post
wenn ich dein skype name wüsste ....
schick mir dein :)
06/07/2013 19:26 szymek111#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingrap View Post
i already added it to 0.6_bugFix xD
You only add all NV mobs but i add all NV Viesen mobs...
06/07/2013 19:41 dome1#168
mobs no move ? sw
06/07/2013 20:01 ramblox#169
mobs can move only in nosvile. This is problem with gameserver.
06/07/2013 21:31 dome1#170
how do I get the things ?
MOB_ID LEVEL HP MP SPEED LOCK EXP_POINTS JOB_POINTS
06/08/2013 00:17 ramblox#171
id from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]; the rest give himself ;)
06/08/2013 09:42 nekomee#172
How can I decrypt NS4BbData.NOS ?
06/08/2013 10:02 ernilos#173
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekomee View Post
How can I decrypt NS4BbData.NOS ?
Zlib to uncompress
Byte shift to decrypt
:)
06/08/2013 10:44 nekomee#174
How can I do this? I'm noob and I don't know xD ._.
06/08/2013 10:57 Kubixiorek#175
Why monsters dont move on other maps than NosVille?
06/08/2013 11:09 ramblox#176
Kubix read this post: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] we need to wait for bugfix
06/08/2013 11:14 szymek111#177
D3VIL today you make new update?
06/08/2013 11:16 Schnuffel16#178
@ernilos you mean this [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and can you give me a link to a Byte shift tutorial ?
06/08/2013 23:28 Kingrap#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by szymek111 View Post
D3VIL today you make new update?
Just wait and i release a new version of server..

--- EDIT ---

Added mobs.ini [ 1112 mobs ] in first post ;)
06/09/2013 09:24 ramblox#180
Dev mobs on miniere have wrong id:
Specifically for:
Quote:
388 = 879 3 62 189
389 = 878 3 98 77
390 = 877 3 155 28
391 = 876 3 89 87
392 = 875 3 123 67
393 = 874 3 102 60
394 = 873 3 70 38
395 = 872 3 27 51
396 = 871 3 52 86
397 = 870 3 146 126
399 = 424 3 40 7
maybe for the fact that they are on a mission