[FIX] E-Collidex 2.5 [FIX]

05/07/2013 15:55 ayvalmoria#166
need help again... getting this error msg

already tried repatching gcph and uninstall/reinstall but i still get the same error msg

OT: techmasters i need help... whenever i spam monster freeze the display quality keeps on adjusting to the lowest resolution... does it mean that i need to replace my video card? im using nvidia 8800gt 512mb

sorry for reposting in this page... will check replies later
05/07/2013 17:29 smiggle00287#167
Where are the copyright license?
05/10/2013 18:10 jysip03#168
WHY IS THAT IT KEEP SAYING CANNOT ESTABLISH TO THE SERVER NO INTERNET BUT I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION
05/13/2013 18:11 DaymnDaymn#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by jysip03 View Post
WHY IS THAT IT KEEP SAYING CANNOT ESTABLISH TO THE SERVER NO INTERNET BUT I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION
It means that their server crashed due to heavy traffic.
06/01/2013 02:40 nicos226#170
pahelp nmn sa site ng e collidex eto lumalabas sakin, 'Account has been suspended' :(
06/01/2013 03:29 VipXcution18#171
wheres the link men ?

403 Forbidden men !
06/01/2013 07:29 kidcheater#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicos226 View Post
pahelp nmn sa site ng e collidex eto lumalabas sakin, 'Account has been suspended' :(
you are abusing the cheat ..
06/03/2013 07:59 kan3939#173
When i clicked run as admin the picture just show and disappear after a min or two.
06/03/2013 08:46 rg0204#174
Quote:
Originally Posted by kan3939 View Post
When i clicked run as admin the picture just show and disappear after a min or two.
Pretty sure the server is down for some reason. Doesn't work for me either and I've checked their facebook yet, nothing. Assuming it's just server problems as I don't understand Philippine so can't understand it all. Unless someone else has any reasoning behind this. I'll state my problems as I either get one of two errors being "Cannot establish connection to the server. Make sure you are connected the internet." or "Server Limit Error, Server is currently unavailable or has reached the limit." In which case I should have everything software wise but, I do not have Python or HotSpotShield. Which I saw those two mentioned elsewhere but, thought it would help to point them out. Thanks to anyone who can help.
06/10/2013 17:03 skylerbaby#175
where can i download the ecolidex tools
06/10/2013 18:16 vidza#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylerbaby View Post
where can i download the ecolidex tools

elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits > ★[GCPH/NAGC] eCollidex Gaming Library [All-in-One Hack Tools] (UNDER STICKY THREADS :D )
06/12/2013 17:23 doragoon94738#177
Its all good and great, but when im doing quests with 80+ chars its kinda annoying that i have to spam alt key like some maniac xD

that is the only problem in my opinion.
But still, great help :)
06/12/2013 18:22 gervie44#178
how does reinforce work ?
06/15/2013 17:25 Textyrone#179
Sorry for the absence guys!
Back in business right here, µXa!
06/19/2013 02:14 kenshin1508#180
Ecolidex has decided to end the Library's availability at the end of June, therefore will not update it accordingly when patches come out.
Today, NAGC has had a new patch, and as expected, the tool is no longer usable. With things going like this, i don't think it will ever be again.
So we Elitepvpers either pray for a miracle from Ecolidex, or start acting, doing something and stop relying on Ecolidex.
Even if it all amounted to nothing, I'd like to see Elitepvpers stand up once more on their own feet.
I truely am sorry.

Edit: It's updated.