[Clientless]Torque 1.7

05/25/2009 09:40 bot90210#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by lntd View Post
My noob has return scroll but I can not open the client.

fucking shit!
Shut the fuck up. If you think it's fucking shit then don't use it, I don't care. I may do the bugfix this weekend, haven't done anything to torque in a long time.
05/25/2009 09:43 bot90210#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by fright01 View Post
This plugin system is incomplete. There is no window.h, now explanation of what it is. No vector either. and no explanation of your intent with that class either. Also, your plugin load any dlls. I would like to help make some of these plugins that people have been requesting but I am incapable... Also I'd like to expand my programming knowledge. So please explain these things or finish, but please allow the community to expand on this :)
What do you mean, I know I didn't document but I tried to keep it as close to edx33 as possible. Why would you need window.h? What do you mean by no vector?
05/25/2009 15:57 spencerd#168
I need help with this program I can't get it to open it just says
C:\Program Files\Silkroad\Torque.exe

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect."

I tried to re download it and it still doesn't work.
05/26/2009 02:00 zinday#169
how do i make noob accept party from someone while theyre clientless i only see where it says adding someone to pt
05/26/2009 02:15 Darkmethos#170
When i input the capchca it gives me an error "C9 (Ping Timeout)"
What do i have to do to login correctly?
What did I do wrong?
05/26/2009 11:14 D4rkBuffer#171
when i open the game and kill 1 monster the torgue crash and the game dced
05/27/2009 10:12 poorlov3r#172
it's amazing and i'm using it well , Thnx alot but is there any pms i can do ? like back to town when he is dead or so
cz i don't res and if the account died in clientless i can't back it to client
pls help
05/27/2009 13:44 xXkinachiXx#173
Is this for like bot or another plvling clientless tool?
05/27/2009 16:11 ChronoXX#174
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXkinachiXx View Post
Is this for like bot or another plvling clientless tool?
If you ever used SR33 or ED33 You know whats this tool is all about.. Plvlin, farmin, stallin etc etc etc.. :handsdown:

Oh oh Bot i know you a busy man lol but nexts bug fix can u add Kill Stall? Thanks man lol
05/28/2009 06:07 SpySpy#175
sorry for this basic question but.. how find file torque.exe ?!?!?!

the only file i have contain trojan TR/PSW.Stealer.H :mad:
05/29/2009 06:06 Velska#176
man when u continue this?? freeze.."char stats"doesn't refresh show only what have first
05/29/2009 09:03 D4rkBuffer#177
when i open the torque its dc
05/29/2009 10:53 shevaro#178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velska View Post
man when u continue this?? freeze.."char stats"doesn't refresh show only what have first
i have the same problem:|
05/29/2009 16:23 Vanapapi#179
He has no time and it"s pretty pointless to wait, cause its summer vacation now and he hasn"t updated it like 2weeks+ for now. Why would he update it now?
05/30/2009 22:34 Hunter2007#180
the program doesn't need so much update. it has just some small bugs, but otherwise work perfect. and Vanapapi depending on his age and location in the world he might have some exams coming or might be at end of school. just like me i end school next week and after 1 week i have final 12 grade exams.