MaH Bot (DARKORBIT)

11/11/2012 12:45 [*FT*] CALIQUALA#166
Me too. I first make: How to use MEH Bot (after Kbot update)!
11/11/2012 12:45 mariuszdlu#167
checkin license ERROR....

new user KBOT.... and not working...

any sugestions ?
11/11/2012 12:54 [*FT*] CALIQUALA#168
You need to enter your gmail account & password. Thhen it works.
11/11/2012 12:57 mariuszdlu#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by [*FT*] CALIQUALA View Post
You need to enter your gmail account & password. Thhen it works.
yes I try my old account and I create new account and still not working.... I try copy files from KBOT.EXE too MAH-BOT and rename this files... and still not working :-(


help...
11/11/2012 13:10 AnonWithName#170
[*FT*] CALIQUALA #Reported for extreme spam!


And to the topic: Bot which got kbot cc & need kbot lisence :facepalm:
11/11/2012 13:20 StormTempest#171
Quote:
Originally Posted by [*FT*] CALIQUALA View Post
Ohh EPVP Members. Please listen:
- I See word: #REPORTED for 43 time!
- I see word: #BaNREQUEST for 22 time!
. DONT BE RUDE . I TOO CAN BE RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now, you listen to me too:

I see your spam for the 139th time.
So STOP IT



Regards, StormTempest
11/11/2012 13:20 vokovl#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by [*FT*] CALIQUALA View Post
. DONT BE RUDE . I TOO CAN BE RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can render only favor to a forum, and shut up
11/11/2012 13:21 [*FT*] CALIQUALA#173
You TOO!!!
11/11/2012 13:25 arleyadsjfaksdfj#174
this guy was never banned?
only live of spam
and making useless topics and already existing
such as the mah bot that in this topic already has a tutorial of how to use
11/11/2012 13:27 [*FT*] CALIQUALA#175
I first posted the Mah Bot tutorial! Open your eyes or buy GLASSES!!!
11/11/2012 13:34 arleyadsjfaksdfj#176
you buy your spammer
11/11/2012 13:43 CrazyLazyGuy#177
Quote:
Originally Posted by [*FT*] CALIQUALA View Post
LOL! Learn english man!
xD who said it :D :facepalm:
11/11/2012 14:15 vuduclong0309#178
oh so thank you, its really good
11/11/2012 14:34 danema#179
It give me "Unable to connect"

what i do?
11/11/2012 14:40 darknes4oy#180
Working!!!
However comodo detected unwanted behavior when running the program and the kbot center.I will keep an eye on the program :)