OllyDBG & CO

03/01/2009 16:23 DirectxDamege#166
well fobos ... is it possible 2 pass the talisman too .. & let it be able 2 compose it on other talisman?

Thanks
03/01/2009 16:31 _fobos_#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Try working the other way. I really suck at explaining things, so I wont even try. Perhaps fobos would be of better assistance :p.

But what I mean is, you should try finding the function that tells the client what item is picked up from the inventory, and then you start tracing forward instead of backward.
Nonsense IAmHawtness rocks my socks :p

Anyway, for the little small check to be able to use free items to socket ur talismans all you need is olly, ur brain and the stack window.
find that push <blabla> the error in StrRes.ini
once ur there ya'll think ur done thats the code that determines whether u are able to use the free crap or not.
but your wrong that simply pushes the text into a dialog window " cant use this item to do bla bla"

So what u make out of that? knowing ur where the text gets pushed into the dialog.
Alright ill tell u .. youre in too deep *goes singing sum 41*
anyway break into that push again look in ur stack window and try to trace back.
03/01/2009 18:15 hippie#168
thxns 4 ur help i might just keep dlin ur lol can u make one wifout the walljump :D
03/01/2009 18:55 ace_heart#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Seriously, assembly isn't that hard. You should really try it yourself, I've only been fooling around with it for like a month or so, and I managed to make a GW Gate/Wall jump hack, so really, you should try to make the hack yourself, then you wont have to rely on everyone else to make the hacks for you all the time :).
thanks for ur reply but i don't rely on anyone to make the hacks for me i learned and make my hack by myself and i was think this thread for help us
End thanks for ur time .......:bandit:
03/03/2009 21:46 mido2008#170
speed hack makers pleas read this topic
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
it might help you know what checks they added cuz i fed up with codes
03/10/2009 16:27 darkirax#171
Hi I tryed to make a NonDc speedhack. I followed the guide there is in page 3 changing the address of the JMP because it changed with the version, but when I logg in and jump it close the game..
do you know what I did wrong??
03/10/2009 17:45 DragonHeart#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkirax View Post
Hi I tryed to make a NonDc speedhack. I followed the guide there is in page 3 changing the address of the JMP because it changed with the version, but when I logg in and jump it close the game..
do you know what I did wrong??
Don't bother to make your client non- dc,
speeding with nondc client makes you get autobotjailed
03/10/2009 19:50 IAmHawtness#173
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
Don't bother to make your client non- dc,
speeding with nondc client makes you get autobotjailed
Do you have the proof to back your statement up?
03/12/2009 17:15 Noob2008#174
Hi all. I am starting to learn how to use Ollydbg and I have a (simple)question I am hoping someone can answer for me.

I am using Ollydbg 2.0
Using the guide at the beginning of this thread about getting rid of the pop-ups, Tane's directions seem to indicate that there are 2 co.91.com instances which need to be nopped. When I did it there was just one, and when I tested the .exe there was no pop-up on exit.

So, I am basically wondering why. Did I misunderstand the directions, has the conquer client changed since the guide was made, or is it because I am using Olly2.0 instead of the other?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
03/13/2009 17:22 DragonHeart#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Do you have the proof to back your statement up?
ask Fobos, his testaccount got botjailed when he tried.
03/13/2009 22:30 IAmHawtness#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
ask Fobos, his testaccount got botjailed when he tried.
That sounds weird, I could imagine you would just DC, never thought you'd get botjailed lol.
03/14/2009 10:59 DragonHeart#177
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
That sounds weird, I could imagine you would just DC, never thought you'd get botjailed lol.
yea I was like, wth 0.0
ah well, to bad I gotta do blue mouse on the slow way nowadays >.<
03/17/2009 06:05 smokeagain#178
Can u explain me how to change the value to open alot conquer.exe?
03/18/2009 02:13 reb2008a#179
thanks alot for this very nice and more detailed tutorials..i've been longing for this ever since i joined elitepvpers...at last, it's here. I'm sure this will help me alot..and others as well. well done for this great job!
03/19/2009 18:00 EvilKnievil#180
First, thanks for great tutorial, second: is it still possible to use free items on talismans? iv been messing around with ollydbg.. and so far iv just managed to crash client while composing :p