Unblock Int server

01/18/2012 23:25 bighot#166
hi
01/19/2012 02:38 Alnop2010#167
sandro is gott! stfu ok noob ! thx
01/19/2012 03:24 bighot#168
I sent gms another message with this attached. I wonder what they will reply.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/19/2012 08:07 Dreckvieh#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alnop2010 View Post
nur sandro is the king der unblocket machen kann . :>
Bin der meinung das es weitaus größere Fische gibt als er..Aber was hab ich schon zu sagen :D
01/19/2012 09:47 MoepMeep#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighot View Post
I sent gms another message with this attached. I wonder what they will reply.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thought you are unblocked :>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/19/2012 13:54 bighot#171
@MeopMeep and where exactly did I say that I am not unblocked? Analytical skill fail?

So you can follow;I am unblocked. I moved my stuff to a different acc. Now, I just wonder if they re-block me :)

It will be fun to see.

Update: They didn't block me lol. I wonder if they even opened the picture or are they just used to getting insulted?
01/19/2012 15:32 MoepMeep#172
Post your charname here and its just a matter of time :>
01/19/2012 17:03 bighot#173
Oh no! Another badass hacker with pawnage-killa-ultra-God-mad-skillz. First the DerKleineShit tried to block me on this forum, then another noob tries to block me in Kal.

If I got 1 cent for every noob that claims to be hacker on this forum, I'd be richer than Billy Gates.
01/19/2012 18:37 KillerExtreme#174
Members: 3,894,051 i think with your math skillz you will never reach more than this guy:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/19/2012 20:21 MoepMeep#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighot View Post
Oh no! Another badass hacker with pawnage-killa-ultra-God-mad-skillz. First the DerKleineShit tried to block me on this forum, then another noob tries to block me in Kal.

If I got 1 cent for every noob that claims to be hacker on this forum, I'd be richer than Billy Gates.
Why don't you post it then? ;o
01/19/2012 20:43 ZeroTol#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep View Post
Post your charname here and its just a matter of time :>
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

To prevent quoting D:
01/19/2012 21:12 s91#177
Cause I did not want you to see this as an offense. Don't want to flame here tho.
01/19/2012 21:14 ZeroTol#178
Quote:
Originally Posted by s91 View Post
Cause I did not want you to see this as an offense. Don't want to flame here tho.
I don't get offended this easily d:
01/19/2012 21:16 s91#179
I can't judge people I do not know :) So I am better on the safe side before it is called flame.
01/19/2012 21:37 MoepMeep#180
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTol View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

To prevent quoting D:
Allready knew that jorn :p