Edgeworld Hack request

12/24/2011 06:06 usajapan#166
Sorry everyone been offline for a bit. New health code is
Change: 62 08 62 07 66 F4 05 61 C0 01 62 0C
To: 62 08 62 07 24 64 A2 61 C0 01 62 0C


As always, use at your own risk. My test account still has not been banned using it for 3 attacks now.
12/24/2011 06:13 Hurrean#167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo1337 View Post
Do not use any codes atm they are banning
Yeah. Use it at your own risk.:cool:

I think as long you don't use "it" to attack players, they won't be able to catch you. These hacks are for leveling purpose not attack other players.

Anyway, thanks to USAJAPAN :)
12/24/2011 10:06 saintstreet#168
New Codes credits : Optimhy

speed troops

scan : 10 c9 00 00 09 47 26 11 d1 00 00 09 d0 24 01

to : 10 c9 00 00 09 47 26 11 d1 00 00 09 d0 24 0a


infinite health

scan : b1 57 d0 d6 75 66 29 66 c0 01 48 47

to : b1 57 d0 d6 75 66 29 24 64 a2 48 47
12/24/2011 10:43 Cr4nkSt4r#169
One testaccount they've been banned, 'cause I attack an PvE Base, multiple times higher than my own lvl. with lvl 120 a 350 Base. Then the sites reload with the command tha the game has changed. Since this, I can't load the game anymore with the testaccount. So i think, don't level up in to high Bases ;)

[EDIT]
It was before the big update from Kabam, two Days ago
12/24/2011 13:57 smartyturk#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crassmaker View Post
One testaccount they've been banned, 'cause I attack an PvE Base, multiple times higher than my own lvl. with lvl 120 a 350 Base. Then the sites reload with the command tha the game has changed. Since this, I can't load the game anymore with the testaccount. So i think, don't level up in to high Bases ;)

[EDIT]
It was before the big update from Kabam, two Days ago
You used damage hack, what you expect, now stop telling people wrong things, you used damage code in wrong way get ur self banned :rtfm:
12/24/2011 18:46 usajapan#171
speaking of the damage hack... Here is the new one. remember it is detectable so use at your own risk and preferably on a dummy account :)

Change: D0 30 D0 10 09 00 00 A1 D6 AA 96 85 70 C1 C1 78 66 29 66 C8 02 48 47
T: D0 30 25 FF FF 01 48 47 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
12/25/2011 01:01 Cr4nkSt4r#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartyturk View Post
You used damage hack, what you expect, now stop telling people wrong things, you used damage code in wrong way get ur self banned :rtfm:
Sry bro, but I used the HP Code and the Speedhack, so :rtfm: for your own. I'm not a dumpass...
It was an information about my experience, nothing more. When you can live about this information, who cares?
Some kind of people are interested in informations about this.


regards
12/25/2011 02:08 awx#173
Unfortunately,my account got banned after PvE attacked my base. I used only speedhack and HP code. The error message was coming up "Active Error Model, Faction Base,bla..bla" Hahahaha...
12/25/2011 16:00 smartyturk#174
Yes, sorry bout that but some people do use damage hack with no experience. Attacking higer lvls than your lvl bans your account and you wont be enter it till 2th January 2012, cus kabam either closed or have short customer services.

PS: if kabam banns all players who hack he will loose half of his players and people who pay them so they are using Blind-eye banning which is people get banned by randomly, my orj account banned cus i was lvl 1000 and fully upgraded base with lvl 9-10 turrets, kabam though i was hacking i show my bills money that spend for platinum, they didnt want to see it and didnt even open my account, thats when i say oh fuck it im going to hack.

That means kabam allows players to hack cus otherwise they wont earn money, with it.
I also found a link last time where kabam officially selling their own hacks (permanents-not codes) the site is either removed to other site or my ip banned so i cant enter.

Kabam peronally is very amateur company, other games that they own are same results, went to forum and hell so many bugs errors but none was fixed.
F*ck kabam, ima gona hack
12/25/2011 21:33 lostangel169#175
just health hack seems to work - don't be greedy with speedhack... anyway, after they ignored my offensive hacker report and I lost 2 tanks to "are you sure you want to end the battle" message... I don't care enough to play it without hacks - if I get banned - I'll waste less time on it.
so, please, keep posting hacks...
12/26/2011 01:44 Hurrean#176
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostangel169 View Post
just health hack seems to work - don't be greedy with speedhack... anyway, after they ignored my offensive hacker report and I lost 2 tanks to "are you sure you want to end the battle" message... I don't care enough to play it without hacks - if I get banned - I'll waste less time on it.
so, please, keep posting hacks...
Yeah, keep hack it. Since the game is imbalance from the start.

Anyway, any other hacks for edgeworld like building and research time, resources, etc??
12/27/2011 07:23 FromHell&Back#177
Any current codes working? What the status of the ban and security protocols now in place? Anyone know?
12/27/2011 17:30 sirspamalot#178
Healthcode still works.
Thanks for that.
12/27/2011 17:37 Succubuzz#179
speed troops:

11 34 00 00 10 c9 00 00 09 47 26 11 d1 00 00 09 d0 24 01

change to:

11 34 00 00 10 c9 00 00 09 47 26 11 d1 00 00 09 d0 24 0a


infinite health:

62 08 62 07 66 f4 05 61 c0 01 62 0c

change to:

62 08 62 07 24 64 a2 61 c0 01 62 0c

these were taken from the breakz website and are still working.
12/27/2011 22:43 foure#180
Hey everyone, is there any way of speeding up the timers on buildings?