Quote:
|
first of all why should i donate ? i mean there is no sign of bot comming or being even good. Second of all what your bot will provide that mbot doesent have specialy whent its know that its not a scam. The thing is Ribot was succesful but because of the ban for the dev there is no ribot let me ask when ribot was there and there were loads of paid bots it was most popular and i bet he got donated much . See what i think is you just doing this for the money its ur problem but if u get donated so wth make it paid? Are u just hungry for the money? Someone was hungry for the money and their bot died dont u remember? so i think ur bot is set to die if ur are calling every one idiots and so on ... Remember those so called idiots are ur customers or atleast would have been. Tbh if the price will be same 5 euro then i rather buy mbot because its safe and reliable or even ILS or what ever its called and the price is 2.5 euro and you have nothing more to offer then those bots. At the end when ur bot fails you will probably just scam the accounts that have bought your bot. Why i think that? because you have no respect every garbage that any one tells u your response is childish and stupid. You make no arguments what so ever . When someone claims that u fake the bot and so on u call them retarded? the better way to gain trust of people is to be polite and argument ur respons not call every one stupid? And u say the point of xbot is to be working ? You take ur time to make it so every one donate and then u make it paid? there is no point in donating to a bot thats going to be paid rather donation money spent on other reliable bots .
|
You're an example of why I'm rude to other people. This isn't fake, ask 33 people who already donated me and test it whenever they want. Bot server works 24/7.
I've been known from projecthax for 2 years so far. Back then I even released an open source of xBot. I was even fixing ribot.dll so people could use ribot. Nonody got scammed, ever.
YOU DO NOT need to donate me if you don't wanna do that. Nobody forces you to do that.
I just started CBT so I can fix bugs faster and easier. Some people respect my work and donate me. Being able to participate in CBT is their gift. They will be also given some bonus when xBot turns into p2u. So, instead of developing my bot in silence and underground, I decided to inform people about my progress. Why are you so angry about that? You DON'T need to send me ANY money, u can just wait till it's released.
That's why I'm rude. Because I need to repeat this shit endlessy, cuz some people will never understand.
@up
Whole epvp community has already agreed that you're retarded so your posts don't count at all.