[Mod]Testosterone (C19H28O2)

03/04/2008 08:06 Fierceglavie#166
! C:\Users\jason89\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\T emporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\XM5LG2UG\C19H28O2.v6.5[1].rar: Cannot create C19H28O2.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\jason89\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\T emporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\XM5LG2UG\C19H28O2.v6.5[1].rar: Cannot create Loader.exe
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\jason89\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\T emporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\XM5LG2UG\C19H28O2.v6.5[1].rar: Cannot create sigfile.md5
! Access is denied.
! C:\Users\jason89\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\T emporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\XM5LG2UG\C19H28O2.v6.5[1].rar: No files to extract

I get that when I try to extract to sro folder. Any help would be great, thanks Rumata!
03/04/2008 08:15 bonn#167
hi fierce, wahahaha!!! how did u extract the file?? try to extract it in your srol folder..
03/04/2008 14:16 blah1233#168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceglavie View Post
! C:Usersjason89AppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsTemporar y Internet FilesLowContent.IE5XM5LG2UGC19H28O2.v6.5[1].rar: Cannot create C19H28O2.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:Usersjason89AppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsTemporar y Internet FilesLowContent.IE5XM5LG2UGC19H28O2.v6.5[1].rar: Cannot create Loader.exe
! Access is denied.
! C:Usersjason89AppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsTemporar y Internet FilesLowContent.IE5XM5LG2UGC19H28O2.v6.5[1].rar: Cannot create sigfile.md5
! Access is denied.
! C:Usersjason89AppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsTemporar y Internet FilesLowContent.IE5XM5LG2UGC19H28O2.v6.5[1].rar: No files to extract

I get that when I try to extract to sro folder. Any help would be great, thanks Rumata!
It seems that either you are having permission problems or the download is just saving as a temporary internet file instead of a real file.
Try saving it somewhere else.. for example c:\Downloads (make a folder in there if you need)
If that doesn't work... well I'm not sure xD.
You are using WinRar, right? And you are putting the password silkroad-online.ru in?
03/04/2008 16:25 Fierceglavie#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by blah1233 View Post
It seems that either you are having permission problems or the download is just saving as a temporary internet file instead of a real file.
Try saving it somewhere else.. for example c:Downloads (make a folder in there if you need)
If that doesn't work... well I'm not sure xD.
You are using WinRar, right? And you are putting the password silkroad-online.ru in?
Yeah, I'm doing everything the way I was told, but I get that stupid error everytime.
03/04/2008 17:02 dd4eva#170
fu ck... its not working anymore after the inspecion.
03/04/2008 17:08 tilt69#171
not working =(
03/04/2008 17:18 bel002#172
yep, it is working :) ty Rumata
03/04/2008 17:28 strukel#173
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilt69 View Post
not working =(
What's your problem?? give more details
03/04/2008 17:43 tilt69#174
Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post
What's your problem?? give more details
thx for attencion

but...working now xD
i reinstall sillroad....
xD

sorry my bad english!:(
03/04/2008 19:22 bleubleu#175
is using this loader legal or this is considered as a bot?

i mean, is this a ground for JM to banned my account?
03/04/2008 19:35 amerycanu#176
haw i give start ??? Home F5 ?
I login to game but i don"t now haw start
03/04/2008 19:48 superman88#177
Does /ap and /arc still work? Or is it just my client b.c its not working atm for me
03/04/2008 20:06 viagras#178
same prob for mee too i log in game but idn how to start the bot all commands work ....but can't open the bot..whut i need to press i try all from keyboard:D thk i w8 your hlp
03/04/2008 20:45 viagras#179
and btw i need tu use isro bot with it?
03/04/2008 21:02 viagras#180
offf tell me some1 is a bot or only a multi client with features?