How to hack Archlords part 2

07/15/2008 22:06 mervillezorg#166
anynone know. the code of level hack 36 to 85 if. level hack can on the game Archlord .because i say i have soon a siege war and i comming soon the leader for 1 thing .say the leader from the giuld you level to level 85. i have no time for that im a Archer level 36 the giuld is Hellrings. anyone knows. if there a code from wpe pro roqeu hack. i go explame it i mean that you set you roqeu 119 to 0. and hp hack that you can set it what you want. and mana hack too and gold hack. the code alone and armuor hack and weapon hack. i search 2 year for these hacks guys can anyone help me.
07/15/2008 22:08 mervillezorg#167
and teleport hack
03/03/2009 14:47 GettosXL#168
Hi, have question about this WPE hack.
I have do it like it in the Video, but it doesn't work?!?

If i hit creeps then i don't get packages with the size 40?
Here's a picture:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The config are:
Winsock 1.1: Send = Activated | Sendto = Activated | Others Deactivated
Winsock 2.0: All Deactivated


I have searched in google and here but i haven't find any answers?!?
I hope someone can help me

PS: I have downloaded the Video and have watched it many times but i don't get the Packagesize 40!!!
03/03/2009 16:17 Anui#169
2007 -> 2009 ?2 years?
03/03/2009 16:34 GettosXL#170
I know but mayby someone are here where can help me
03/03/2009 16:34 GettosXL#171
Have it^^
I know now how to do^^
03/07/2009 16:49 onweed#172
hey thanks Malivictus you'r awesome this its really great, work on first try, and its nice ppl like you help guys like me, who never has a idea of how to star to do it :P
03/07/2009 21:16 GettosXL#173
Have a Question!?!

I have test WPE Pro at archlord and it worked with my Berserker and his skills. thx Malivictus:handsdown:

But now the Problem:
I have now 2 Skills where i want to make no cooldown, they are all from same classe.

Skills are:
1.Skill: Dual Slash -> 2.Skill: Linear Blow
3.Skill: Triple Slash -> 4.Skill: Strike of Death

Now i have no cooldown with Linear Blow.
When i make it now with Skill 3 and 4 then skill 2 have cooldown???

I have tried to open WPE Pro twice and do it then but it don't work too?!?
I only can make 1 Skill of Attackclass to no cooldown
And if i want 2 skills of Attackclass to no cooldown then skill 1 don't have no cooldown
03/08/2009 23:47 <†>Minera<†>#174
you can make nocooldown on 2 skills
i was working on it for 2 months with no results
03/09/2009 13:51 GettosXL#175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minera View Post
you can make nocooldown on 2 skills
i was working on it for 2 months with no results
Yes, ok
I have look on the Codes, and have find that the Skill 3 the Same Code is like Skill 1 - that means Dual Slash and Triple Slash have same Code

If i have more Skills i will test it with ohter, I only can now that Dual Slash Code = Triple Slash Code and Linear Blow and Strike of Death have Different Codes, I only need a Attack which an other Code as Triple- or Dual Slash
03/09/2009 14:18 <†>Minera<†>#176
sorry i miss spelled it i wanted to say can't :(
03/10/2009 14:50 GettosXL#177
do you know how do to that:
I buy one potion of little then i got code for buy
then i sell it have got code for
then i buy 1 medium potion got code for it
then i sell it have got code for


do you know what i must then???
i test know above 2 weeks and have nothing find ;D:rtfm:
04/12/2009 17:35 WmP#178
Hmm Strange ..... :(

Did everything he said, but nothing works :(
Did the whole thing 7times, in the hope,it would work and ive done something wrong.
But nothing worked. Did excactly the way i had to.
Could anybody help me Please??!!!
Might the Problem at my Ranger? Wount work at them?
04/14/2009 11:45 xXxS1kkNastYxXx#179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minera View Post
sorry i miss spelled it i wanted to say can't :(
cant you open 2 clients or more at one time and alter more then one skill that way? i never tested that too lazy and not worth it.
04/15/2009 11:36 gotemans#180
Thanks for this mate, hoping to see a part 3 soon...