[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

01/30/2025 05:05 UndergroundProviders#1771
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutongo View Post
What cheat for R6 do you recommend now? I used to use Klargg, but I see that their cheat is no longer available. I was considering buying Ring-basic, but a lot of people say it's trash and easily detectable. What do you recommend that's good and reasonably priced? I'm only interested in wallhack and recoil reduction.
R1 is good they keep it updated.
01/30/2025 13:40 overhead1752#1772
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundProviders View Post
R1 is good they keep it updated.
like all others cheats are being updated every update?
02/10/2025 15:26 mighty Crona#1773
Any UD R6S DMA cheat? It seems like every single thread in here just resells same stuff, just rebranded.
02/22/2025 01:56 Anthon1#1774
Mojojojo is detected. Screenshot taken from Lynxtech discord.
02/24/2025 14:16 Edon7#1775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthon1 View Post
Mojojojo is detected. Screenshot taken from Lynxtech discord.
what is Mojojos discord server link ?

Guys can you recommend me something as good as r1. Im wanted to use it but i have an Amd CPU
02/28/2025 02:58 Player1Ready#1776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edon7 View Post
what is Mojojos discord server link ?

Guys can you recommend me something as good as r1. Im wanted to use it but i have an Amd CPU
Cheat Army is back up and updated.

Works on AMD.
03/11/2025 15:37 DTrap#1777
what is the most UD cheat atm for legit cheating
03/11/2025 15:50 Yungboizaz#1778
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTrap View Post
what is the most UD cheat atm for legit cheating
DMA is the most safe/undetected way to go for legit cheating, other than that I have no internal/external cheat to recommend you to but someone will eventually
03/11/2025 17:12 Zlitz#1779
Hey, we are releasing our RB6 cheat soon. Happy to onboard some reputable people for a vouch copy! Just drop me a epvp dm.

- Works on all machines. (W10/W11, Intel, AMD, Nvidia etc.)
- Undetected.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/12/2025 01:21 PepP16#1780
Guys I might be an idiot but does Dexter have another discord acc? Someone messaged my on elitepvp and said I should add that acc for help and I did. I said want a refund since he said he offers something like vip for 40€ and dexter is slotted. I already had a weird feeling about a lg script beeing slotted. So I asked if he can refund and turns out he said yes without asking for my wallet address I mean how is he supposed to refund me without my wallet? Careful I would only trust the only information given on the official site. I will check if he is actually legit but I already believe he is a scammer. I hope the actual Dexter will respond to me but he seems kinda dead and some people said he doesnt update. If thats the case why is he even up on the list
03/12/2025 01:49 Xenos#1781
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepP16 View Post
Guys I might be an idiot but does Dexter have another discord acc? Someone messaged my on elitepvp and said I should add that acc for help and I did. I said want a refund since he said he offers something like vip for 40€ and dexter is slotted. I already had a weird feeling about a lg script beeing slotted. So I asked if he can refund and turns out he said yes without asking for my wallet address I mean how is he supposed to refund me without my wallet? Careful I would only trust the only information given on the official site. I will check if he is actually legit but I already believe he is a scammer. I hope the actual Dexter will respond to me but he seems kinda dead and some people said he doesnt update. If thats the case why is he even up on the list
There are no slotted LG macros lol. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/12/2025 09:32 PepP16#1782
Well yeah I was also already suspicious when he said its slotted. But where is the real Dexter he seems to be barely activ
03/12/2025 10:16 Neraz1m#1783
Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty Crona View Post
Any UD R6S DMA cheat? It seems like every single thread in here just resells same stuff, just rebranded.
Bun and Demoncore
03/12/2025 12:05 PepP16#1784
ok I bought dexter script and ngl its like the previous comments about dexter. Its completley outdated. First of all it doesnt recognize my keyboard so I can select weapons which is really annoying. When using the recoil it doesnt even control it properly since its outated and the overall experience is horrible. How can someone sell this to people. When looking at his discord he hasnt updated since 2 years. Legit scam I also dont think I will get a refund. Xenos idk how you think about this but bruh maybe its also user issue but I dont think so since I did everything correct like in the tutorial and im not alone with that opinion lost 10€ but doesnt matter isnt that much
03/12/2025 13:45 OptimumSolutions#1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepP16 View Post
ok I bought dexter script and ngl its like the previous comments about dexter. Its completley outdated. First of all it doesnt recognize my keyboard so I can select weapons which is really annoying. When using the recoil it doesnt even control it properly since its outated and the overall experience is horrible. How can someone sell this to people. When looking at his discord he hasnt updated since 2 years. Legit scam I also dont think I will get a refund. Xenos idk how you think about this but bruh maybe its also user issue but I dont think so since I did everything correct like in the tutorial and im not alone with that opinion lost 10€ but doesnt matter isnt that much
We've got a solid 3-year UD (Undetected) history since the release, so you can trust you're getting a reliable script. To let you try it out, I’m offering a free test license. Give it a shot, check my thread for more information :mofo: