Shock Servers | Revamped

12/03/2013 17:19 I.am.nlf#1756
cryz this morning I moved from eic to vru by mistake and ive lost around 400 ep. im on 419 now so could you move me back to eic with the same ep that i had this morning and the same rank please? stupid mistake sorry for the spam to I just really want moving back to eic with my ep and rank :) id 8868 and username I.AM.NLF thank you m8 I was 1 star aswell, colonel
12/03/2013 17:34 alitakoc16#1757
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.nlf View Post
cryz this morning I moved from eic to vru by mistake and ive lost around 400 ep. im on 419 now so could you move me back to eic with the same ep that i had this morning and the same rank please? stupid mistake sorry for the spam to I just really want moving back to eic with my ep and rank :) id 8868 and username I.AM.NLF thank you m8
You can send him an Private message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
An hour max.
More that 1 hour passed still offline :'(
12/03/2013 18:43 cryz35#1758
Added Dmz zone at bases,
If you die you will spawn at base,
configured cloak system.

It's on :)
12/03/2013 18:47 alitakoc16#1759
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
Added Dmz zone at bases,
If you die you will spawn at base,
configured cloak system.

It's on :)
Holy God thank you!
12/03/2013 19:05 cryz35#1760
Just added something cool for admins, sorry for the downtime.
12/03/2013 20:24 alitakoc16#1761
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
Just added something cool for admins, sorry for the downtime.
ow man this lags :(
Forbidden error 403
12/03/2013 20:43 cryz35#1762
Something's wrong with xampp, need to ask Rage about it.
12/03/2013 22:05 sandschule#1763
Please Delete EMP-01 -.-
12/03/2013 22:08 alitakoc16#1764
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandschule View Post
Please Delete EMP-01 -.-
Are you stupid? Without emp the game has no meaning.
12/03/2013 23:31 !!!TravelARG!!!#1765
with updates to the server was lag shoot ...
12/04/2013 02:42 YOEMAN#1766
gives a look like spoiled the server that was as good as I said was :mad:
12/04/2013 03:09 !!!TravelARG!!!#1767
The server was very bad and many lag can not do 1vs1 now
12/04/2013 11:16 «Ice.Shock™#1768
Theres massive lag in the server.. We will fix everything today.
12/04/2013 12:21 cryz35#1769
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
Theres massive lag in the server.. We will fix everything today.
The reason is that it doesnt crash :D so it gets stuck at a point.. It will be fixed in 3 hours.
12/04/2013 15:26 alitakoc16#1770
That's Great . We are waiting :D