[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

11/29/2024 23:41 zastaw#1741
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak View Post
yes, HypeX is a fantastic RCS.
Where do i look to find them?
11/29/2024 23:44 dak#1742
Quote:
Originally Posted by zastaw View Post
Where do i look to find them?
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rainbow-six-siege-trading/4588796-hypex-r6s-script-norecoil-rapidfire-misc-1-year-ud.html

And/or

https://hypex.to/
12/04/2024 04:50 Shane9301#1743
what is the main reason crusader isnt on the list?
12/05/2024 22:20 MickKhey#1744
It's a shame that they stopped klar.gg, I was never banned sur R6..

I wanted to resume the game but I see that there is nothing left? Who are the best now?
12/06/2024 03:59 wmabo303#1745
I am looking for a DMA cheat that only features visuals and might be cheaper than the ones with aimbot. Does something like this exist? I dont need Aimbot.
12/06/2024 09:08 Relentless#1746
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmabo303 View Post
I am looking for a DMA cheat that only features visuals and might be cheaper than the ones with aimbot. Does something like this exist? I dont need Aimbot.
No, everything has aimbot and ESP
12/06/2024 16:14 x96dbg#1747
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmabo303 View Post
I am looking for a DMA cheat that only features visuals and might be cheaper than the ones with aimbot. Does something like this exist? I dont need Aimbot.
I think bun dma directly from the dev is the cheapest you can get.
aimbot is disabled by default.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/06/2024 23:57 callmetomas#1748
What about Mojojojo and detection history? Is it safe or not?
12/09/2024 08:58 wmabo303#1749
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetomas View Post
What about Mojojojo and detection history? Is it safe or not?
Last detected in April
12/15/2024 21:12 Witther#1750
I don’t know if this helps anyone but got banned with lethal, the status still been updating though so can’t hope for to much, 2 days on the account from level 21-50, this isn’t a bad review just simply what happened to me.

Anyways what yall recommend not p2c. Something that last me more than a day lmfaoo, to atleast a week. Even then that’s probably unrealistic but point me somewhere guys:D don’t give a fawk about $
12/16/2024 06:56 x96dbg#1751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witther View Post
I don’t know if this helps anyone but got banned with lethal, the status still been updating though so can’t hope for to much, 2 days on the account from level 21-50, this isn’t a bad review just simply what happened to me.

Anyways what yall recommend not p2c. Something that last me more than a day lmfaoo, to atleast a week. Even then that’s probably unrealistic but point me somewhere guys:D don’t give a fawk about $
I dont understand you. You want something not p2c, but then at the end you say that you dont care about $. A free option would be chams, if you have a nvidia gpu. Otherwise just check out the list in this thread.
12/26/2024 05:47 nameisfilip#1752
Quote:
Originally Posted by x96dbg View Post
I dont understand you. You want something not p2c, but then at the end you say that you dont care about $. A free option would be chams, if you have a nvidia gpu. Otherwise just check out the list in this thread.
are chams not detectable?
12/26/2024 09:04 SuspectCheats#1753
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickKhey View Post
It's a shame that they stopped klar.gg, I was never banned sur R6..

I wanted to resume the game but I see that there is nothing left? Who are the best now?
If you don't have a DMA card, Ring 1 basic is pretty decent just make sure you have a Intel CPU before purchasing.
12/26/2024 10:36 x96dbg#1754
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameisfilip View Post
are chams not detectable?
Everything is detectable. If you use public chams you will get banned eventually but some people dont care if its detected.
12/27/2024 11:42 S4ss3r#1755
I would stay away from Crusader aka "Phoenix" since it is detected, now this is from my experience and you may have better luck with it.