🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

03/01/2022 15:02 asterman11#1726
Quote:
Originally Posted by londz View Post
toir has literally worst evade ever maybe works in tr diamond yeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
You are the one saying that as far as I know, plus ToirScript's Yasuo literally misses E-Q in melee range out of doing everything that has been said above.
have you used holyness? yasuo's e-q melee combo does not miss. the issue is that the script gets way too agressive and ends up killing you if you have no understanding of the champion. the script isnt incredible, but can be used up into platinum with ease, the only issue is the windwall, if you learn how to use it yourself the script is great. this is literally a video versus a beginner bot and its failing?

if you have no understanding of the game or the champions no script is going to work for you. no script out there will insta make you 1v5 if you hold the combo button, doesnt exist.
03/01/2022 17:08 londz#1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by asterman11 View Post
have you used holyness? yasuo's e-q melee combo does not miss. the issue is that the script gets way too agressive and ends up killing you if you have no understanding of the champion. the script isnt incredible, but can be used up into platinum with ease, the only issue is the windwall, if you learn how to use it yourself the script is great. this is literally a video versus a beginner bot and its failing?

if you have no understanding of the game or the champions no script is going to work for you. no script out there will insta make you 1v5 if you hold the combo button, doesnt exist.
u probably havent tried anything else than toir so u have no idea how good scripts work
03/01/2022 17:19 asterman11#1728
Quote:
Originally Posted by londz View Post
u probably havent tried anything else than toir so u have no idea how good scripts work
U think a good script can 1v5 with combo button? ��������

I've tried many, internal and external. I've tried two super private platforms, both using C++ and self made evades and champ logic.

None are as consistently as reliant as holyness. Sure hb bypass is good, if you want to spend loads of money on extra aios to get one or two champions with better logic, go for it. Good luck getting a legitimate bypass and get ready for some real disappointment when you realise the evade is the same as toir.
03/01/2022 21:41 IVIaximumPower#1729
if anyone needs invite to hanbot bypass ( elysium ) i can invite you to the discord for free, add me on discord James#5254

check my thread, you can see the owner of this thread 'thanked' the post as im not trying to scam anyone etc. thanks!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

( i dont charge you any fee / money )
03/03/2022 17:05 JustSleepy#1730
Quote:
Originally Posted by asterman11 View Post
U think a good script can 1v5 with combo button? ��������

I've tried many, internal and external. I've tried two super private platforms, both using C++ and self made evades and champ logic.

None are as consistently as reliant as holyness. Sure hb bypass is good, if you want to spend loads of money on extra aios to get one or two champions with better logic, go for it. Good luck getting a legitimate bypass and get ready for some real disappointment when you realise the evade is the same as toir.
Why are you saying holyness and toir like they are two different things? They are the same exact thing... Relax the simping.
03/04/2022 05:27 Deep Sea Squad#1731
is there a list of garena-supported scripts?
03/04/2022 09:16 Coach Broeki#1732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpity1 View Post
is there a list of garena-supported scripts?
No the list is based on Riot Regions but many offer Garena as well.
03/04/2022 13:38 asterman11#1733
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
Why are you saying holyness and toir like they are two different things? They are the same exact thing... Relax the simping.
I've said it's modified toir. Not once am I denying that it is toir, but the developer makes his own champ logic that makes the scripts usable imo.
03/04/2022 18:50 itsn1ghtfall#1734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpity1 View Post
is there a list of garena-supported scripts?
Most of the scripts on the list support garena regions as well. You may want to clarify / ask before you purchase any of them.
03/04/2022 18:53 mixu1337#1735
Should I go with CrowScript* or Holly** in terms of undetectability and performance? Been using GoS lately - but i want something more "fun" and updated - they're UD in fact but everything looks wonky and rusty, also there is no much active developers there.
* Also is official CrowScript site "crowsript.co"?
** I mean the "public" one not privately slotted, I don't really want to spend more than 25USD/month ;)
03/04/2022 19:09 yorik100#1736
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixu1337 View Post
Should I go with CrowScript* or Holly** in terms of undetectability and performance? Been using GoS lately - but i want something more "fun" and updated - they're UD in fact but everything looks wonky and rusty, also there is no much active developers there.
* Also is official CrowScript site "crowsript.co"?
** I mean the "public" one not privately slotted, I don't really want to spend more than 25USD/month ;)
They are 1:1 the same, take the cheapest, afaik you can even use the keys from one and use it with the other, they are literally the same, absolutely no difference, the private one isn't less detected and doesn't perform any better neither, wouldn't say it's updated, they just get updated to work with the current patch but issues have been stacking for 2 years straight and nothing really got fixed such as Malphite R barely ever getting detected by Evade and OrbWalker making you walk towards Gwen when she's immune/Senna when she is in her shroud, OrbWalker attacking the tower in combo mode if an enemy is close to the tower, there is no improvements, Evade hasn't got any real update for 2 years, they're only adding up spells from new champions instead of fixing flawed logic that makes you run into spells if you have more than 400 movement speed or so
03/04/2022 19:38 mixu1337#1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
They are 1:1 the same, take the cheapest, afaik you can even use the keys from one and use it with the other, they are literally the same, absolutely no difference, the private one isn't less detected and doesn't perform any better neither, wouldn't say it's updated, they just get updated to work with the current patch but issues have been stacking for 2 years straight and nothing really got fixed such as Malphite R barely ever getting detected by Evade and OrbWalker making you walk towards Gwen when she's immune/Senna when she is in her shroud, OrbWalker attacking the tower in combo mode if an enemy is close to the tower, there is no improvements, Evade hasn't got any real update for 2 years, they're only adding up spells from new champions instead of fixing flawed logic that makes you run into spells if you have more than 400 movement speed or so
Now I'm kinda confused if it's actually better than GoS then... I wish the old scripting days were back, without the overpriced platforms/lawsuits/hwid bans/hillarious waitlists. Idk maybe it's nostalgia.

Also thanks for a honest review and your POV, lmk if this Toir based scripts are better than GoS then. I just want to have fun for longer than a month on an account, and not feeling literally garbage while cheating in game :( Fun fact: I can easily reach Plat without scripts, but when I cheat I rely way too much on them, and I find myself in goofy situations like a bronze - mostly because of GoS wonky logic and rusty OrbWalker - and I don't feel I'm really grinding/carrying or whatnot.
03/05/2022 13:03 JustSleepy#1738
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixu1337 View Post
Now I'm kinda confused if it's actually better than GoS then... I wish the old scripting days were back, without the overpriced platforms/lawsuits/hwid bans/hillarious waitlists. Idk maybe it's nostalgia.

Also thanks for a honest review and your POV, lmk if this Toir based scripts are better than GoS then. I just want to have fun for longer than a month on an account, and not feeling literally garbage while cheating in game :( Fun fact: I can easily reach Plat without scripts, but when I cheat I rely way too much on them, and I find myself in goofy situations like a bronze - mostly because of GoS wonky logic and rusty OrbWalker - and I don't feel I'm really grinding/carrying or whatnot.
Just go BGX if you want better quality.
03/05/2022 21:32 jimapas10#1739
should add
Xepher - External - Memory Based.

currently free, but under maintenance (best external for free) even has champion scripts
u can check their youtube for some videos "Xepher"
03/06/2022 00:49 HardIsWell#1740
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
Just go BGX if you want better quality.
That's it. Also, we have some good community script :)