COtobo v0.35 BETA

04/25/2006 14:59 tsu#1726
lol just download the normal CO-client and c'est voila?
04/25/2006 16:06 The!One#1727
Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Apr 25 2006, 14:59
lol just download the normal CO-client and c'est voila?
:eek: so simple? teach me master :D
04/25/2006 20:55 silverzebra#1728
i luv this hack so much im gonna +1 k you again :)

*EDIT* uhm i have a suggestion the miner drops every X mins could you put a timer on it that we can change that the miner drops every X mins

X: minutes you can set

sorry for my bad english :) im only 12 years old and from belgium :)
04/25/2006 21:39 The!One#1729
Quote:
Originally posted by silverzebra@Apr 25 2006, 20:55
i luv this hack so much im gonna +1 k you again :)

*EDIT* uhm i have a suggestion the miner drops every X mins could you put a timer on it that we can change that the miner drops every X mins

X: minutes you can set

sorry for my bad english :) im only 12 years old and from belgium :)
the miner drops randomly so as TQ don't notice a pattern and ban ppl :D
04/26/2006 02:24 PowderMyBum#1730
A:U=leet
B:did they patch the repair thing? >_<
04/26/2006 02:36 jinx_nit#1731
is it still working now? coz' somebody said that it wont work anymore?

how true is this? can someone reply to this? TY.
04/26/2006 02:54 ImSnobby#1732
its not patched
04/26/2006 03:01 skinnykhalida#1733
okay, once i open cotobo, after after 1 min, sumthin comes and that says an error and it closes
04/26/2006 10:23 veselie#1734
can someone tell me how the repair thing works?
04/26/2006 10:34 pepay#1735
i wish that the program drop trash item at a given time
04/26/2006 11:07 baka99#1736
repair items doesnt work for me
Anyone can help?
04/26/2006 15:18 darksky#1737
go to a shopper...open the window for buy or sell and after press repair button
04/26/2006 15:39 Coolwaters3#1738
Ok I have a some questions and this is my first post and I am a noob so easy on the flames. I DLed the COtobo and it goes into my rar. files then I click on the COtobo.exe file and it brings me to my files and asks me where to put it. This is where I get confused cause I end up putting it in my CO 2 Files but it seems that I need to DL it everytime I use it... Second question is do I have to be in full screen to use this? and last of all I still get pked when a high level troj comes and 1 hits me so should I put this in all mode when a enemy comes?

Thanks for anyhelp you fellas can send my way. :)
04/27/2006 14:41 masterphene#1739
Apparently this thread has become a flame war and is no longer dedicated to the fixing of bugs in the program? *shrugs* w/e guess i have to create my own now =P
04/27/2006 16:04 Mazeris#1740
What can i say, i think this is the best mining bot with a lot of advantages and some disadvantages i need (maybe others need same):
1.1 It realy need Reconector after disconect.
1.2. If you can, make option like : Disconect and nerver connect ;]if HP = X x= your chois
I have thinked about droping items i have bored.
2. You can make bind something like Ctrl+D or sth... it will drop all normal items except +1
I will be very thank you for this and i hope every one will say thanks for you.


P.S Thank you for COtobo