[Release] SFCollector

08/09/2019 10:27 bysag0cu#1726
please update bot sir
08/09/2019 11:44 delemojo#1727
Updates:
  • Updated Code
08/09/2019 13:28 blalbb#1728
Hi delemojo, can you reset trial license or dı I have to buy ?
08/09/2019 16:25 delemojo#1729
Quote:
Originally Posted by blalbb View Post
Hi delemojo, can you reset trial license or dı I have to buy ?
Licenses have been reset ;)
08/09/2019 18:27 blalbb#1730
How many times we have the reset trial.. unlimited or 3-5 time ?
08/12/2019 00:23 surmeli#1731
ana ekran %58 de duruyor yüklenmiyor neden
08/14/2019 03:39 ivo_yordanov#1732
21 level not make any quests !
08/14/2019 11:24 delemojo#1733
Updates:
  • Updated Code
  • Added timed sender to avoid messages not being received by the client
08/14/2019 14:25 sew21#1734
Hi, i have a question. Sometimes - more often now - my ship is floating on the normal map instead of bonus map when I come back after few hours. I think there is some problem with rejoin after crash or something like that. Can you look at it, please ? I cant leave my ship at bonus map now if I have to go to my job.
08/14/2019 18:26 delemojo#1735
Updates:
  • Updated Code
  • Fixed issue with commonwealth raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew21 View Post
Hi, i have a question. Sometimes - more often now - my ship is floating on the normal map instead of bonus map when I come back after few hours. I think there is some problem with rejoin after crash or something like that. Can you look at it, please ? I cant leave my ship at bonus map now if I have to go to my job.
Should be fixed now.
08/15/2019 20:48 delemojo#1736
Updates:
  • Fixed bot not collecting lion chests
  • Fixed repair-issue on raid
08/16/2019 09:33 sew21#1737
Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post
Updates:
  • Updated Code
  • Fixed issue with commonwealth raid



Should be fixed now.

Still doesnt work well.
08/16/2019 10:04 Grueso#1738
Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post
If you have Proxy checked, make sure your antivirus is not blocking anything. Otherwise make sure Proxifier is running (and also check antivirus).
I don't have antivirus, my firewall should be turned off but I have allowed proxifier and SFCollector.exe.
SFCollector keeps saying "LogIn first" :(
08/16/2019 17:38 delemojo#1739
Updates:
  • Updated Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grueso View Post
I don't have antivirus, my firewall should be turned off but I have allowed proxifier and SFCollector.exe.
SFCollector keeps saying "LogIn first" :(
Try it without Proxifier, to do so go to Settings->Login Settings and check the Proxy Checkbox.
08/16/2019 18:31 Krall.#1740
hello I changed the computer my membership remained on the old computer can you transfer accounts?