Dragon City gems hack

03/07/2013 06:02 maxcool200#1726
Omg I got pwned.....When I enter de Allopass code , i see this up of my screen '' Welcome (Anonyme) The code entered is not valide....... :/
03/07/2013 09:53 acaro#1727
scammer!
03/07/2013 10:13 ceilsuz26#1728
it was patch b!tches long time ago. so stop saying anything
03/07/2013 18:14 hateris14#1729
Nobody download because nobody want to pay men...
03/08/2013 17:27 yingshan#1730
please give me someone code free :( thanks
email : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/08/2013 18:21 dikyyy#1731
sir how much buy with elite gold?
03/09/2013 11:24 niceview1#1732
permission
I was open to pay via paypal but why that appears just like
please help her

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

proof of payment
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/09/2013 11:51 linky1hit#1733
gem hack work ?
03/09/2013 13:46 fodox#1734
dont work more pifff...
03/09/2013 16:30 Senkura#1735
THE HACK DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE.

STOP REPLYING AND SPAMMING.

Freaking retards, since 10 pages, Benoit said, it's not working, yet you keep spamming and asking. I'm happy that it does not work, so you retarded kid's won't get it.
03/10/2013 11:42 chiyoko10#1736
benoit what happened to cg1.fr?

i cant open

and access

Benoit!
03/10/2013 12:56 Arby#1737
#closed

No longer works.