[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam R6 Cheat Providers

09/08/2024 21:19 Alp1a_Sentox#1696
was banned with lethal too unfortunately :/ honestly disappointed
09/09/2024 18:15 dingdo12#1697
Lethal is detected and they are lying about their detection rate, kind of sad. As I lost a good account. Hope they never get any customers in the future.
09/11/2024 15:21 ripus#1698
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingdo12 View Post
Lethal is detected and they are lying about their detection rate, kind of sad. As I lost a good account. Hope they never get any customers in the future.
I'm not sure about this. I’m using Lethal full on two accounts. On one account, I started using Lethal full from level 0 and now it’s at level 100. On the other account, I bought it at level 50, and it’s now at level 90. I only play with legit settings ,silent aim with super low FOV and visible-only ESP.
09/11/2024 15:53 VeiledXD#1699
seems like lethal is no longer an option. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait.
09/12/2024 20:06 Ring -1#1700
Hi Guys. As most of you know, we have had our first detection several months ago. After a good 2-3 years of being UD.

Since the announcement of the fix, that we did 33 days ago, we have had no ban reports from our users! @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] already updated our status again to UD, thanks for that.

Lets beat our previous record ;)
09/27/2024 01:23 Mmdnohi#1701
I started cheating in r6 around a year ago, i was using r1. I switched to lethal like around 2 weeks before their detection and stopped playing the game at all because everyone was raging and lethal couldn't compete. Now I see the forum is extremely quiet. Why is that? If still legal dtc? Is klar worth giving a try ? Woud it last an entire season? Or should i go back to r1
09/27/2024 03:14 Player1Ready#1702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmdnohi View Post
I started cheating in r6 around a year ago, i was using r1. I switched to lethal like around 2 weeks before their detection and stopped playing the game at all because everyone was raging and lethal couldn't compete. Now I see the forum is extremely quiet. Why is that? If still legal dtc? Is klar worth giving a try ? Woud it last an entire season? Or should i go back to r1
I believe Lethal is currently "untrusted"?? That's what I was seeing from some members. For Klar, you can keep reading the forum a little more. No input for R1, just know they were hiding a detection at some point.
09/27/2024 12:07 PartialView#1703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmdnohi View Post
I started cheating in r6 around a year ago, i was using r1. I switched to lethal like around 2 weeks before their detection and stopped playing the game at all because everyone was raging and lethal couldn't compete. Now I see the forum is extremely quiet. Why is that? If still legal dtc? Is klar worth giving a try ? Woud it last an entire season? Or should i go back to r1
Lethal was dtc, not sure what it’s like now since, never been a fan of the esp look or menu, I use R1 and find it is by far the best and have had 0 issues with it closeting to champ on many accounts. Klar is alright but a lot of people I find only last about a month, if you use just lite you’ll probably last longer. But I find R1 is the best all rounder. I often use just visible only esp and aimbot to be more legit. But if you closer well even with full walls you’ll last a fair amount of time depending on stats n stuff
09/27/2024 19:25 Relentless#1704
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartialView View Post
Lethal was dtc, not sure what it’s like now since, never been a fan of the esp look or menu, I use R1 and find it is by far the best and have had 0 issues with it closeting to champ on many accounts. Klar is alright but a lot of people I find only last about a month, if you use just lite you’ll probably last longer. But I find R1 is the best all rounder. I often use just visible only esp and aimbot to be more legit. But if you closer well even with full walls you’ll last a fair amount of time depending on stats n stuff
r1 isnt the best all rounder as its intel only and they have lied about detections multiple times. Lethal is by far the best "all rounder", supports all pcs, included spoofer, lasted almost a year until around 10% of its userbase got bans the other month.
09/27/2024 20:35 PartialView#1705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
r1 isnt the best all rounder as its intel only and they have lied about detections multiple times. Lethal is by far the best "all rounder", supports all pcs, included spoofer, lasted almost a year until around 10% of its userbase got bans the other month.

R1 has been detected just once, they were iffy about it at the time but then admitted it. Lethal got detected then they said it was fixed and people were still getting bans, and their initial ban wave was way over 10%, just more casual lies. Lethal esp also looks like a 4th grader made it, looks nearly as bad as Chams esp, as well as having no where near as much customisation as R1. Neither is perfect but R1 is easily the better all rounder cheat for if you have Intel, which most casual gamers do
09/27/2024 20:53 Relentless#1706
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartialView View Post
R1 has been detected just once, they were iffy about it at the time but then admitted it. Lethal got detected then they said it was fixed and people were still getting bans, and their initial ban wave was way over 10%, just more casual lies. Lethal esp also looks like a 4th grader made it, looks nearly as bad as Chams esp, as well as having no where near as much customisation as R1. Neither is perfect but R1 is easily the better all rounder cheat for if you have Intel, which most casual gamers do
lethals esp is one of the cleanest on the market, plenty of other ppl saying they like the esp on this thread too.
09/27/2024 21:02 PartialView#1707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
lethals esp is one of the cleanest on the market, plenty of other ppl saying they like the esp on this thread too.
Wait until you realise that the few people who use lethal on this forum isn’t even 5% of people who use lethal or cheats overall, most people I know say lethal esp is ugly
09/27/2024 22:12 ripus#1708
I like lethal, I use lethal, the only issue is that they take way tooo long to update , is almost 3 weeks since new season came out and lethal full still not updated.
10/04/2024 23:38 LethalGameSolutions#1709
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripus View Post
I like lethal, I use lethal, the only issue is that they take way tooo long to update , is almost 3 weeks since new season came out and lethal full still not updated.
Normally updates are very fast, and multiple updates before the season update the cheat continued working fine without needing any changes for most users.

With the latest season Ubisoft made changes to their "binary hardening" system or whatever they call it, which required many things to be reworked, which is why it was down for a while.

I don't have 24 hours a day 7 days a week to work on it, as its something i do in my spare time, but when there ever is downtime everyone's time is paused so no one losses any time, on top of that time remains paused after its back up while bugs with peoples builds get resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
I believe Lethal is currently "untrusted"?? That's what I was seeing from some members. For Klar, you can keep reading the forum a little more. No input for R1, just know they were hiding a detection at some point.
In what way are we untrusted? we have been around for over 4 years.
There was a detection, it was resolved and everyone was notified.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Battleye released an update and we resolved the issue, a couple weeks later Battleye tweaked their detection to get around our fix, as we could see from our user logs, we then improved our fix to prevent what they were doing to detect us and provided all users with extra days for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingdo12 View Post
Lethal is detected and they are lying about their detection rate, kind of sad. As I lost a good account. Hope they never get any customers in the future.
Yeah because posting an announcement and compensating users is now classed as lying about detections?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

this was posted before your post here.
10/12/2024 15:15 iliketosayhi#1710
Been using LethalLite smoothly for a few weeks and no ban. Clean ESP. Big vouch from me.