[OPEN SOURCE PROJECT] NosOpen

07/22/2017 18:21 Liihes#1666
Reporting bugs in the github is helping too. You cant fix errors if noone reports them with a good documentation.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
07/25/2017 15:04 BlowaXD#1667
Any news about this Ko-Fi since the "C# Developer" MasterDomino banned your top donator ?
07/28/2017 15:03 0Lucifer0#1668
Because people are very unrespectfull of my work on that emulator I decided to stop to work on it. Hope someone else will still continue to commit on it. Have a nice day. And god bless all leechers.
07/28/2017 19:34 BlowaXD#1669
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
Because people are very unrespectfull of my work on that emulator I decided to stop to work on it. Hope someone else will still continue to commit on it. Have a nice day. And god bless all leechers.
Won't be the "C# Developer" raging kiddo MasterDomino and his teammate Ciapa$Mall

Two funny guys that are supposed to continue an "OpenSource project" the only one who was really acting as an OpenSource Project Member was you & Uppermost.

Anyway I prefer continue working on my own version of Nostale's Emulator (Nos++ soon)
07/28/2017 20:21 Liihes#1670
Quote:
Sad to see they got u this far. ^^
Good luck on your other projects.

BTW: Im smiling everytime the Ciapa$Mall Insider is written in here, quite a nice insider. x)
07/28/2017 20:52 Hokaros#1671
RIP OpenNos totally understand you Lucifer good luck on your other projects!
07/28/2017 21:02 Prosecutor#1672
Good luck @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for your any future project, was nice to see your work here.
07/29/2017 10:32 0Lucifer0#1673
Due to a conflict between the different members of the team, opennos will no longer be represented by its team. The goal system is therefore canceled. My cuby raid test version has been added on the raid files thread and will be the only one to be delivered. Bugs of any kind will not be repaired by the team. Every member of this community is free to fix or not to fix what he want.
07/29/2017 19:00 MANUEL PERES#1674
We lost another emulator more aim it with the other dead
Thank you very much for everything that contributed equally thanks if I missed one of those who died put them

WAAT
WAAT+LAYER
W00T
XENOCORE
NOSTAYLE
OPENNOS
07/30/2017 11:08 Marvin341#1675
Quote:
Due to a conflict between the different members of the team, opennos will no longer be represented by its team. The goal system is therefore canceled. My cuby raid test version has been added on the raid files thread and will be the only one to be delivered. Bugs of any kind will not be repaired by the team. Every member of this community is free to fix or not to fix what he want.
*opens donation page for OpenNos, gets some money, wants money for raid development, not much updates gets released anymore, dev announced the end of the development of the files, good job with your money stealing btw ;) total scam*,
if you atleast end the dev for OpenNos, pay back the money you got from the donators since it's immoral
07/30/2017 11:20 0Lucifer0#1676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
*opens donation page for OpenNos, gets some money, wants money for raid development, not much updates gets released anymore, dev announced the end of the development of the files, good job with your money stealing btw ;) total scam*,
if you atleast end the dev for OpenNos, pay back the money you got from the donators since it's immoral
We didn't even get 50% of the goal... so I get less than 50 euros for all I've done for opennos and I paid more than 200 just for maintaining my test server during the last 10month. . I sent the raid files. Im free to stop if I want to... why should I continue to loose my money for a cancerous community when I have nothing to get from opennos development anymore ? Notice that I was the only one to develope 100% publicly and even with that you are complaining. All my commits are already on github... but im happy to know that for you about 2 years of development on a project that allowed many people to make their own pserver and get money from it doesn't even deserve 50 euros.

Btw we only had 8 donnators (prueba saitama darkcacos noswings raimen and 2 Anonymous ) so you cant feel scammed if you didn't paid anything... Even more when I give everyone raid
07/30/2017 11:28 FI0w#1677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANUEL PERES View Post
Thank you very much for everything that contributed equally thanks if I missed one of those who died put them

WAAT
WAAT+LAYER
W00T This Project was a Clone from waat just by Mr.Deledt and all here knows that this guy never finish what he say XD
XENOCORE ó.o this was even up?
NOSTAYLE Not dead :l [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
OPENNOS same here too but its now under dev from retards.
:rolleyes:
07/30/2017 11:39 0Lucifer0#1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANUEL PERES View Post

WAAT wasn't opensource (source were leaked)
WAAT+LAYER
W00T was just a waat fork
XENOCORE was just a waat fork
NOSTAYLE wasn't opensource (source were leaked) and its still in dev but still not opensource
OPENNOS was opensource but only some people were contributing. It will still be in dev by servers that use it.
Nice to notice that for most of you I don't deserve 50 euros but that I'm important for opennos... its a community project so the fact I stop shouldn't change anything but cause most of people was just waiting on their ass my work...
The source code is still here, I will continue to accept pull request so as longer as people will contribute opennos will survive.
07/30/2017 13:25 FI0w#1679
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
He dont need to pay anything back :) this is what a donation is. So Stop write bullshit XD
07/30/2017 13:28 unknownforces#1680
Quote:
Nice to notice that for most of you I don't deserve 50 euros but that I'm important for opennos... its a community project so the fact I stop shouldn't change anything but cause most of people was just waiting on their ass my work...
The source code is still here, I will continue to accept pull request so as longer as people will contribute opennos will survive.
Nah you are completely right, you did give out the raid so no body should feel "scammed".
It's not really a community project, more or less something you and your "team" started that is just public.
Whether people use your project, contribute, or whatever should not matter because if you didn't want these things you wouldn't have made it public in the first place.
But in saying that, there will always be negative and positive opinions. Just look back through this thread, there is plenty of positive feedback.
But you should be taking the negative feedback as "oh god what are we doing wrong" instead of saying it just cancer etc