[RELEASE][GC All Version] Dungeon Hacks

10/20/2009 15:00 Chiharu#1666
try using [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/20/2009 15:01 chiara247#1667
pls w8 lng po tau.... bka nahirapan lng po sya sa pag gwa nung script kc ako rn nhrpn...just w8 at bka d nya na yan ilabas...
10/20/2009 15:03 imaybe#1668
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiara247 View Post
pls w8 lng po tau.... bka nahirapan lng po sya sa pag gwa nung script kc ako rn nhrpn...just w8 at bka d nya na yan ilabas...
EHEM plz use english not tagalog for the 100th time XD
10/20/2009 15:05 imaybe#1669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiharu View Post
try using [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
is that really HIS im curious XD
10/20/2009 15:05 Chiharu#1670
the script is done all I want to teach you guys is to have patience.

and I also wanna know who's leeching..

--edit--

STOP REPOSTING SEARCH !ST BEFORE REPOSTING OR ELSE I WILL DELETE IT

AND TO THOSE NOOBS WHO"S CURSING ME JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET ANY HACKS

I DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO ANY OF YOU!!!

NOW I SEE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT LURKS IN THIS FORUM!

-Brian~
10/20/2009 15:09 fidernix11#1671
bk8 ndi po mbuksan yung gc ph script nyu?
10/20/2009 15:09 sirlance08#1672
@imaybe
NO ITS NOT HIS WORK. its brians work.

@Chiharu aka brian~
hahaha! double post!
10/20/2009 15:11 Exia00-Raiser#1673
It's okay.. I can wait and hopefully so can everybody else... I just want to say that I really enjoyed using your script and I'm still looking forward to your future (if there is) releases... Thanks....
10/20/2009 15:11 imaybe#1674
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidernix11 View Post
bk8 ndi po mbuksan yung gc ph script nyu?
@brian~ ill take care of this


if youre not reading the script is removed.. bec. of leechers so no script for you bheee!!1 hehehe
10/20/2009 15:13 imaybe#1675
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirlance08 View Post
@imaybe
NO ITS NOT HIS WORK. its brians work.

@Chiharu aka brian~
hahaha! double post!
i knew that sorta ^_^:p
10/20/2009 15:14 xMumay#1676
I'm a leecher :D
10/20/2009 15:14 werty69#1677
question? does the quest of nova is working?
10/20/2009 15:16 imaybe#1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by werty69 View Post
question? does the quest of nova is working?
yes yes it is im doing it right now XD
10/20/2009 15:17 jhelouacez#1679
i hope those people stilling brians work learn a lesson and also other players that need to be patience coz its for free you just need to w8 and w8ing would hurt ryt and be thankful for what you receive dont complain
10/20/2009 15:18 ashjayanc#1680
Brian, i just wanna ask if, in your new script update, it is still the use of pets and 3rd skill or the old one where normal attack works?