phSro ✧ Cap 90 ✧ EU/CH ✧ Low rates ✧ Long term

03/06/2016 20:31 .Neo#1636
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
^
I am wondering if the server can get any more corrupted.

First: we are asking you to nerf jangan fortess towers/obstacles back to 9d for about a month. You did not care. You nerfed it after EIGHT took it.
Second: You unbanned a player which clearly broke the rules(he wanted to sell character for real money)
Third: EIGHT took hotan fortess and you took it from us us after lnd's butthurt.

Nice server, bitch.
You need a hard slapping for all that bullshit that comes out of that brain of yours. How about you stop acting like a moron?

And btw - letting retards like 1_3_3_7 use globals to spread their toxicity and bullshit is a fucking mistake. They should be permabanned from using globals.
03/06/2016 20:40 OutlawNL#1637
I wasn't here at FW, just so you know. But so basically EIGHT wins, 11 seconds left. LND dead, u restart (11 seconds early) even tho they dead, u want to give it to LND, and now nobody has FW even tho EIGHT deserves it. Oh well, guess after all the fun I had everyone quits now. Thanks for the fun, was fun while it lasted.
03/06/2016 20:45 1_3_3_7#1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post
I'm sorry but you don't get it. We need a proof that the guy sold shits for real money.

About what happened today, calm down and have a breath and everyone will be happy.
So you mean that 1week ago you banned him without evidences? That's interesting because Weeman said that he had evidences proving sikoo was trying to sell character for real money.
03/06/2016 20:46 .Neo#1639
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
^
I am wondering if the server can get any more corrupted.

First: we are asking you to nerf jangan fortess towers/obstacles back to 9d for about a month. You did not care. You nerfed it after EIGHT took it.
Second: You unbanned a player which clearly broke the rules(he wanted to sell character for real money)
Third: EIGHT took hotan fortess and you took it from us us after lnd's butthurt.

Nice server, bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
I wasn't here at FW, just so you know. But so basically EIGHT wins, 11 seconds left. LND dead, u restart (11 seconds early) even tho they dead, u want to give it to LND, and now nobody has FW even tho EIGHT deserves it. Oh well, guess after all the fun I had everyone quits now. Thanks for the fun, was fun while it lasted.
You ever played silent post? Just because someone says how it happens, doesn't mean that it happened like that. And since most of eight players are immature adults and children - I wouldn't believe anything without other opinions.

"Ingame Union lost Fortress War - Server must be corrupted" WHAT THE FUCK?

BTW:
"[20:02:28] (GM Notice): No one will have Hotan until next week. There is no way to know who won. END OF STORY.
[20:03:06] (GM Notice): SikOo is banned again. I have more proof.
[20:05:31] (GM Notice): He's banned permanently. Forever.
[20:10:41] (GM Notice): Your friend? F_U__ or SikOo? FU Is banned for being RACIST
[20:11:28] (GM Notice): F_U__ has been being racist and raging constantly for a long time.
[20:11:39] (GM Notice): SikOo is perma banned for selling items. *attempting*
[20:12:29] (GM Notice): Why is that? Because I ban racists?
[20:13:16] (GM Notice): We aren't Joymax. Joymax doesn't give a shit about anyone.
[20:17:40] (GM Notice): It is not halon.
[20:22:03] (GM Notice): There is no phSro facebook page.
[20:47:14] (GM Notice): It was ~20s too soon - oops. The only option is no one gets it. I cannot please everyone.
"
03/06/2016 20:50 OutlawNL#1640
Too late already, everyone from eight quits, l0l. Welp more time for me to play BnS top kek
03/06/2016 20:50 Casque#1641
gm made a mistake - changed ip limit from 1 to 4 in 11 seconds of the fw.
eight guild kept that fw, later the gm give that fw to that enemy guild.

"[19:40:16] (GM Notice): LND won Hotan fortress. 99% with tons of people attacking. Changing it now. Sorry about that."

now the gm is banning ppl who gets mad about that act. - i can understand that ppl.

not sure if i want to stay longer at this server, strange things happening here .
03/06/2016 20:54 .Neo#1642
Quote:
Too late already, everyone from eight quits, l0l. Welp more time for me to play BnS top kek
Good - would have happened sooner or later. Why? Because youre fucking morons who jump servers for stupid reasons while calling "I NEED LONGTERM SAFE SERVER" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
03/06/2016 20:57 OutlawNL#1643
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Neo View Post
Good - would have happened sooner or later. Why? Because youre fucking morons who jump servers for stupid reasons while calling "I NEED LONGTERM SAFE SERVER" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
First of all, I didn't play actively for over 2 weeks just because it's silkroad and I'm not even looking to play silkroad I play other games for over 2-3 years already. Second of all, you're insulting EIGHT the whole time so far in the 2 posts I saw of you, that makes you the better person? I mean, you call EIGHT mostly kids and stuff, yet you act like one.

Edit: in the end, lnd might not ragequit. However their competetion is mostly/ if not completely gone, so I think in the end both sides still lost HARD.
03/06/2016 21:38 Ultimate1337#1644
Quote:
mfw u only logged on sro like only 1.5h/week cuz fw... 1.5h more to play bns gg
03/06/2016 21:47 Snow_KILL#1645
After like 2h of last fw i really not understand why you restart the server ^^

always w8 for fw finish...today you restart 10-20 sec before and for what ?

the fcking ip limit bcz ppl cry about it :)

p.s i will not leave btw see you ingame ^^

p.s 1

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

if you think what you can down 20k of hp in like 5-6 ppl who use ress scrool,well you wrong ^^
03/06/2016 22:05 Ultimate1337#1646
thx all br0thr for lyke)))))))
03/06/2016 22:10 1_3_3_7#1647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow_KILL View Post
After like 2h of last fw i really not understand why you restart the server ^^

always w8 for fw finish...today you restart 10-20 sec before and for what ?

the fcking ip limit bcz ppl cry about it :)

p.s i will not leave btw see you ingame ^^

p.s 1

if you think what you can down 20k of hp in like 5-6 ppl who use ress scrool,well you wrong ^^
Don't forget about the 10seconds delay when you stand up. Makes it 2 seconds for 2-3guys to take down 20k hp with 100-150 enemies around.
03/06/2016 22:41 Xutan*#1648
after today's drama.

03/06/2016 23:42 toker#1649
that notice was just too krall
[23:39:39] (GM Notice): FU was banned for calling someone a camel. We don't care about drama anymore.
03/07/2016 00:08 Carillon#1650
Quote:
Originally Posted by toker View Post
that notice was just too krall
[23:39:39] (GM Notice): FU was banned for calling someone a camel. We don't care about drama anymore.
Me camel you camel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Neo View Post
Why dont you just shut the fuck up? I don't play here, but calling EIGHT server jumpers? Dude get some knowledge before you say that, if GM wouldn't fuck up they would stay here even after Ele***shit start. Enjoy playing it with some people and retarded turks :D