[Release] Elite Cabal SpeedHack

05/14/2011 15:41 djbotond#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by joens0985 View Post
if you use skill to fast, you got DC..
i have wizard... whit that even if i want i cant use the skills fast cuze u cant it hase not much skills and big cooldon at skills
07/07/2011 08:50 paradise24#152
Does it still works on ch2 without DC?
07/30/2011 15:41 Pro~Gamer#153
:) speed speed speed xd
08/02/2011 01:20 tanginangusername#154
ekzil you quitted playing elite cabal ? can you give me your account pLease ?
10/31/2012 21:15 ekzil#155
Damn this thread is so old , old times :3
08/26/2013 14:31 dalee750@yahoo.com#156
i think ur number range fail cause i try it say nothing found!!!..

can u make a video cause i noob ^^
02/19/2014 12:20 ekzil#157
I don't think this works anymore ^^ look at the date , it's 3 years old already :)
02/19/2014 14:13 ikillyouall#158
Holy fuck... how far back in the forums do you guys look?.... Are you that desperate?
#Request close
03/16/2014 16:56 stevemalisa#159
HEY Guyz.. i manage to break the defenses of Elite cabal .. i can run my cabal without xtrap and bypassed the server so that i will not get dc. i always use cheat engine for fancy. bcoz every time i change something it will just return to its original value .. becoz cheat engine is for client side not for server side.. now.. all of this instruction for no cooldown no skill delay.. really does not work in my elite cabal or maybe i dont know how to or maybe i made a little mistake in doing cheats using cheat engine. i got confused.. could you guyz help me.. im from phillipines..
03/17/2014 16:01 austhistikated#160
how were you able to do it stevemalisa? care to share? pm me please im from ph too
03/23/2014 19:36 Wayntressierts#161
Wow.. you digged out a post from 2010 ;-)
03/25/2014 01:28 shaneca#162
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekzil View Post
I dont know , its ur pc fault ... i got a new pc now and its still working even if im using windows 7 ;] , ofc with another bypass method :)
Hi sir, good day! I used to play elite cabal before and I was also able to use your guide before and I want to thank you for that. That was i think 3 years ago. Now, im just surprised that this thread is still alive, but unsure if everything still works the same just like before. And also I was also surprised that you're still alive. Haha. And the reason I posted this is because I want to seek your help. I would like to use this again but for enjoyment not to destroy the server. But im not sure where to start. I would really appreciate any help you can render to me. Thank you.
Email me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/02/2020 22:39 ekzil#163
I wonder what happens here :/