EASY GUIDE TO CREATE 9D THAILAND ACOUNT

04/17/2011 08:23 PlagueOfCats#151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoku114 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Download this write some numbers and this program generate true Thailand ID. Enjoy :)
More people need to see this. Thanks for posting it, worked for me.
04/18/2011 23:15 Vladeto#152
Just use the quick registration...
05/03/2011 13:19 Quoda#153
Does any1 know if you can also download the game by just downloading an upgradeable .exe ?
The VN server had that option. Help me out if you do know :D
05/06/2011 17:49 refacho#154
Awesome tutorial. Ty for posting mate.
05/15/2011 00:31 thehacker12#155
Doesnt work for firefox Google chrome IE :/\\:(
05/19/2011 18:30 robladero#156
Who can help me to make me an acount plz you find me on yahoo id eden_wolf
plz help me i got an error when i push record
06/24/2011 07:24 toad11#157
Whenever I try to go to the site, it comes up with a security risk. Is it true?
06/30/2011 01:43 calinutzu#158
nice tnx
07/09/2011 00:58 delux95#159
hey guys i wanna make account but can't find ID card numbers , ill be very thankfull if someone can give me some working ID . thx in advice :)
PS: i solved the problem thanks anyway ^^
07/25/2011 21:49 ZLorD00#160
Could anu1 who play thai 9d tell me on what side are more players? blacks or whites?
08/07/2011 23:30 judis9198#161
Was having issue with the thai id card number so I found this site on the web.

It worked for me.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/09/2011 21:36 kungfumonkey#162
Getting an "Account not registered" error...I haven't received my confirmation e-mails, I've tried with both IE and Firefox.

When I press the "Record" button at the end of the registration page, it just brings me back to it (without any error messages)...

Fun times! I'm really looking forward to playing this again, hope I can figure it out.

***EDIT*** Nvm, turns out the ID number was wrong... /facepalm
08/23/2011 14:02 werewolf131#163
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
this works great. Just they dont like our names so I added Jhon Beker and id worked.. :)
08/31/2011 20:22 segoas2#164
i do everything correctly but when i click the register button, nothing happens...
08/31/2011 22:43 saweet#165
Quote:
Originally Posted by segoas2 View Post
i do everything correctly but when i click the register button, nothing happens...
I had this same problem using Chrome. What browser are you using?